Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (185 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
What do you want me to say? Muppets, sellouts, fake fans, plastic cunts, ungrateful shits? Take your pick. That's my opinion about any faggot who endorses this kind of fuckery, sacrificing our identity to bring in a tax evading garden gnome who has remained largely irrelevant in big matches (and who consistently failed with his country, scoring ZERO, ZERO!!! goals in the WC knockout stages) since 2016. But hey, what do I know? Let's bring him in just to sell more t-shirts, mugs, and towels, so we can have more toxic fake fans onboard, and become total sellouts, all for the sake of marketing.

We either choose to win, trying to build a solid and sustainable model like Bayern, or become a marketing machine and ignore our proud history and tradition. I am also willing to bet we're not going to win the CL if we bring in Messi. Bookmark my fucking post! And then, in three years, when our fossils in attack retire or seek retirement homes in Murica, we can start asking ourselves, where the fuck did it all go wrong?
So your saying if we don't Dybala Will win us a CL

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
The talks between Barca and Messi are unchanged . Barca not letting Messi go for free.90 min discussion for nothing.
For me this is going to court. Clause of 700 mil. yes or no.
Let Messi where he is. We have no chance of getting. Even Man City is out if the clause has to be paid.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Just sell the older players on time and we good. Bonucci and DC now, AS next year, then avoid a loss on Danilo...

I'm thinking of a bossman Messi here btw, if he can't get himself out of barcelona and they want a fee then he's too expensive
City are offering a contract worth €750M of which €500M is tax free

Agnelli would have to sell Ferrari or something to offer that kind of money

Media are milking the shit out of Messi's situation by fabricating rumours and associating Juve/Ronaldo's name which you know that not even in your wildest dreams that something like this would materialize

This day dreaming has to stop.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So your saying if we don't Dybala Will win us a CL
I'm saying there's no need to act like fake Muppets and become a disgusting plastic club, sacrificing our soul to try and win the CL. Messi doesn't guarantee shit. Messi hasn't won the CL since 2015, and he has been ass for Argentina in every single competition he has participated in in the KO stages.

Do we need Messi to win Serie A? No, we don't. We didn't even need Ronaldo to do it. Let's just keep the team as it is and fix the fucking midfield, instead of chasing a 33 year old who won't actually improve our chances of winning in Europe. I don't think Messi would make us a better team.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
De Sciglio here, Bernadeschi still here, Bonucci will starter again, no legit offers for D.Costa or Ramsey and therefore little chance of Auoar or Zaniolo etc... starting to feel very pessimistic about next season as well

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
City are offering a contract worth €750M of which €500M is tax free

Agnelli would have to sell Ferrari or something to offer that kind of money

Media are milking the shit out of Messi's situation by fabricating rumours and associating Juve/Ronaldo's name which you know that not even in your wildest dreams that something like this would materialize

This day dreaming has to stop.
I don't think you understand how these contracts work

So barcelona supposedly offering 80 mil plus suarez for Dybala
Sportmediaset

Would you do it ?

I would you could add some nice midfielders

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
I'm saying there's no need to act like fake Muppets and become a disgusting plastic club, sacrificing our soul to try and win the CL. Messi doesn't guarantee shit. Messi hasn't won the CL since 2015, and he has been ass for Argentina in every single competition he has participated in in the KO stages.

Do we need Messi to win Serie A? No, we don't. We didn't even need Ronaldo to do it. Let's just keep the team as it is and fix the fucking midfield, instead of chasing a 33 year old who won't actually improve our chances of winning in Europe. I don't think Messi would make us a better team.
Did we not sacrifice that soul with ronaldo then sarri already ? So at this point ....

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Did we not sacrifice that soul with ronaldo then sarri already ? So at this point ....
Ronaldo was a great opportunity, even though I wasn't and still am not too psyched about his salary, but he's a beast. I still don't think the team should be built around him, simply because he isn't the future.

As for Sorri, he was a mistake, a huge one, albeit still a mistake.

Now, we don't need to repeat the same mistakes of the past.

Don't fucking tamper with the attack. Bring in Kean and another geezer if necessary (to replace Higuain), and don't fuck with the rest.

Focus on the real problem - the midfield. Bring in Aouar, and make sure you go all in for Zaniolo in the summer of 2021. That's how you build/construct a squad, by adding to your pieces, not destroying/demolishing the team all for ST gain.

Long term planning and vision is the name of the game.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I think our chances are much better with messi and ronaldo than they have been with Dybala so there is that
No, they're not. To accommodate CR7, Tici had to do some stupid market moves, that now are backfiring as we speak. Examples: Mandragora, Sturaro <-> Romero deal etc.
Basically the need and chase for plusvalenza has become too strong, imagine who and how many players we'll have to plusvalenza to make Messi happen, without selling CR7. We'll have two, close to retirement goats + the rest of the squad will be Bernas, Khediras and Matuidis. You aren't winning shit with such a team, the club would become a laughing stock for the rest of Europe.

Selling Dybala alone won't allow to bring in Messi, that's for sure. Then, the spending power will be close to zero, because Messi would be a heavy signing.

Let's get back on Earth and focus on building a young team, that in a couple of years will be experienced and gelled enough to do something in Europe. We need to recreate the team and create a new generation of champions, instead of clinging to the past.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Ronaldo was a great opportunity, even though I wasn't and still am not too psyched about his salary, but he's a beast. I still don't think the team should be built around him, simply because he isn't the future.

As for Sorri, he was a mistake, a huge one, albeit still a mistake.

Now, we don't need to repeat the same mistakes of the past.

Don't fucking tamper with the attack. Bring in Kean and another geezer if necessary (to replace Higuain), and don't fuck with the rest.

Focus on the real problem - the midfield. Bring in Aouar, and make sure you go all in for Zaniolo in the summer of 2021. That's how you build/construct a squad, by adding to your pieces, not destroying/demolishing the team all for ST gain.

Long term planning and vision is the name of the game.
I agree with everything you said here but the issue is if you are to believe the financial situation we may not be able to do this or that blah blah but messi is a once in a lifetime situation if it really arose how could you pass it up

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
No, they're not. To accommodate CR7, Tici had to do some stupid market moves, that now are backfiring as we speak. Examples: Mandragora, Sturaro Romero deal etc.
Basically the need and chase for plusvalenza has become too strong, imagine who and how many players we'll have to plusvalenza to make Messi happen, without selling CR7. We'll have two, close to retirement goats + the rest of the squad will be Bernas, Khediras and Matuidis. You aren't winning shit with such a team, the club would become a laughing stock for the rest of Europe.

Selling Dybala alone won't allow to bring in Messi, that's for sure. Then, the spending power will be close to zero, because Messi would be a heavy signing.

Let's get back on Earth and focus on building a young team, that in a couple of years will be experienced and gelled enough to do something in Europe. We need to recreate the team and create a new generation of champions, instead of clinging to the past.
I'm not against a young team at all I would win the 10th scudetto and worry about cl in 3 years or so but the ronaldo investment doesn't allow that he wants a CL and he will push the management in the direction he thinks will get him that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 180)