Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Always wanted to see Suarez at Juve. Can probably give us 1-2 good years. Will probably be as impactful as Dani Alves and as hardworking as Tevez.
D.Alves was a disgusting human being but one hell of a footballer.
Tevez is probably the best forward in terms of the overall he gave to the team

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I think if Dybala is going it’s because we’re trying for another big player. There’s no way we straight swap Suarez for Dybala.
My gut says they will try and offer him to Barcelona for Messi. Who knows whether Barcelona bites or whether Dybala agrees but if you’re Barcelona, you risk giving him away for free or accepting a subpar offer from city with the chance that they can find a replacement. You get Dybala...you then have him, Coutinho and Griezmann upfront. Barcelona can claim victory. From Juve’s perspective, they probably can do it if Adidas is willing to put them say a sizeable bonus. For Ronaldo, Adidas added €26m per year, and a €15m bonus. That was in response to adding a Nike star who was coming from an Adidas sponsored team. Messi is coming from a Nike sponsored team and is an Adidas star. He undoubtedly drives 500k-1M kit sales per year alone. While Ronaldo didn’t offer an opportunity to take market share (bc he was via an Adidas team), signing Messi takes sales directly from their arch rival Nike and prevent sales going to Puma ,and offers cross marketing opportunities. So it’s all very logical. Whether the pieces fit together, that’s a while other story.
I could also see them using Dybala proceeds to add a midfielder, which is still a need if they add Suarez.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mah man. You don't always post, but when you do, you come out with the goods.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
D.Alves was a disgusting human being but one hell of a footballer.
Tevez is probably the best forward in terms of the overall he gave to the team
Well most of the defenders in Spanish football teams are illiterate satan-loving Hitler-fellatioing pigs. And the worst part is the country loves them.

Portuguese-Pepe, ,Sergio Ramos and the whole defense of Athletics Madrid can probably orgy-rape/kill a whole village of African infants in the butts and the Spanish government will still applaud them.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I might not be happy with the reported deal for Suarez but at least we are improving in quality as Suarez is definitely better than Higuain..

- - - Updated - - -

Dzeko, Vidal and Kolarov

Looks like they're pinning it all on next season to win the league
Well.. Pirlo is unknown and he is inexperienced. I wouldnt say they are wrong to try for next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)