Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (67 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
I keep hearing all these names like Suarez or Dzeko but few things don't add up. We have one of the oldest teams in Europe, do we really need to get more old attacking players? then to me the biggest weakness this team has is the mid field, not the attack.... why don't I hear any names linked to us for the mid field? No mid field no fun!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
OK, I rejoined. Now what?
ANNOUNCE PEREIRA!

- - - Updated - - -

I keep hearing all these names like Suarez or Dzeko but few things don't add up. We have one of the oldest teams in Europe, do we really need to get more old attacking players? then to me the biggest weakness this team has is the mid field, not the attack.... why don't I hear any names linked to us for the mid field? No mid field no fun!
average age is now 27, reduced from 29 this summer already and we haven't even taken into account khedira and higuain are imminently departing which will bring it down more so. So signing Suarez or Dzeko taking that into account wouldn't do us that much harm in the short term.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Because finding a proven 9 that can start immediately, that’s in his 20s, that won’t cost 50m+, is almost impossible.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Not too much. I know Chelsea were disappointed to lose him. He's a big and powerful winger (for a 16yo) can also play as an inverted winger but doesn't really have the skill or shot to excel there. Seems like a classic winger to me.

Good pace and decent dribbling, but also looks like a hard worker. For some reason when I watch him I think he's going to end up as a left midfielder or powerful wing back rather than a top class winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)