Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (120 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Lion I am a realist. I am a Doctor and we know when we have good chance to cure some one or not. We are not allow to dream when treating a patient, we have to be with him and do our utter best. After dreaming come disappointment. I have a lots of experience in life. That is why I all ways look what is possible or not.
I am very seldom disappointed. Same with Fabian , not coming and deep in you heart you know that it is impossible.
Messi first choice and by far is Giordiola. He was asking if Guordiola is staying for a good number of year in Man.City. That should say enough.
Logic my friend. Sorry because I see in you a good person when reading your posts.

- - - Updated - - -

Xperd I do not see you screaming for Messi. How come?
You’re a doctor huh

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
You’re a doctor huh

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
I am not not tough at all. I love my patients and care very much and w ill help them as much as possible. I would give your mother some advice to help her back will working.
There are many way to help the back feel better. I do not know how bad it is , many backaches are not able to be cured . I all ways try to be honest to my patient.
If I lived in Australia near you I would come and visit you and your mother and see if I came give her some advice to feel better.
Sorry you may 6"4 and 245 lbs I am not scared if you. I do not know you but I do not think you are that aggresive.
Peace bro sorry it you feel offended,

I would be gladly to come and visit you and your mother when we are out of covid 19 if you send me a ticket. I look at her MRI and radiology report and see what can be done to improve .I do not know how old she is ,she may have severe stenosis and may need knee replacements and Lower back operation. I would help as much as I can. I Love my job and worked in hospitals in Europe, The Orient and the USA.

Last edited:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I'm just going to put this here .....
dd07731600abea8cf44d207dc50a4225.jpg
Sure, Adidas might want this or that but what about the player? His will is most important here and it's pretty obvious that neither Juve nor United stand a chance. It's either City or PSG. Mostly because of Pep/Neymar but financial side is at least equally important, especially in this post-corona world.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Sure, Adidas might want this or that but what about the player? His will is most important here and it's pretty obvious that neither Juve nor United stand a chance. It's either City or PSG. Mostly because of Pep/Neymar but financial side is at least equally important, especially in this post-corona world.
I'm not saying it doesn't but how do we really know the players desires ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)