Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (107 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
True...How could I forget about our own Murican.

Isn’t Ramsey part of the Kean deal? Also aren’t we trying to get rid of Khedira?
Ramsey was rumoured to be part of it but I have read other reports saying it'll be a loan without counterparts.

And we're certainly trying to ditch Khedira but it doesn't seem like he'll be going anywhere atm. Even Pirlo didn't speak up on his situation while he was crystal clear about Higuain not featuring in the plans...

Got a good gut feeling about our McKennie to be a honest. We definitely lacked his type of player.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Here for the Messi fans. In England they are very busy about it special Sky Sports UK. Messi will cost 300 mil. His preference is Guardiola so Man City.
Barcelona will give Man City first choice if Messi leaves but they want 3 players Gabriel Jesus, Bernardo Silva and Mahrez. Man City said no.
They wanna see how everything is gone evolve between Messi and Barca.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Fair enough.

Do you think we need a new RB?
Yes we need one. Guadrado OK Danilo I would replace. I honestly do not know by who. Dest is interesting. My friends in Amsterdam like him.
but is he good enough defensively. Bellerin was not very good lately I do not if he played today. It was on TV here in the US but did not watch.
I like Muldur from Sassuolo after seeing him a number of times. He is not a bad defender and is attacking minded
Then there is Riccardo Pereira like him but will cost a lot of money if Leicester want to sell him.
That's about it. There are not that many RB much more good LB.

- - - Updated - - -

He does look good in that.

@Bianconero81 you approved Dybala funding Mbappe. How about Dybala funding Aouar + Messi?
Messi not coming to Juve. Way to expensive. These guru's are making you guys crazy, same a the Guardiola story from last year.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
jesus christ let us dream bro. why you gotta be like that damn
Lion I am a realist. I am a Doctor and we know when we have good chance to cure some one or not. We are not allow to dream when treating a patient, we have to be with him and do our utter best. After dreaming come disappointment. I have a lots of experience in life. That is why I all ways look what is possible or not.
I am very seldom disappointed. Same with Fabian , not coming and deep in you heart you know that it is impossible.
Messi first choice and by far is Giordiola. He was asking if Guordiola is staying for a good number of year in Man.City. That should say enough.
Logic my friend. Sorry because I see in you a good person when reading your posts.

- - - Updated - - -

Xperd I do not see you screaming for Messi. How come?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)