Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (105 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
[]
"In the last hours, Juventus is looking for information on the possible transfer of Messi. They are willing to be creative and seek sponsorship to bring Leo and Ronaldo together! They have gone from trying to save Ronaldo's salary to looking to see if the two can be put together (I don't see it) " :marc:
Lol. Didn't know this guy was full of it. Now I do.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
depth is certainly important, im in favour of the Dzeko signing, perfect depth player for us
but the reported 7.5m wages are highly concerning, far too much for a mere backup

But you also have to ask yourself, what is the price you are willing to pay for certain guarantees when a player steps on to the pitch? How many times have we screamed for a player off the bench that can provide us with a goal?

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
I would call the Dzeko fee BS at least we are sending some random player there... Fabio CAN'T be that dumb

A salary of 7m is absurd enough if he's currently on 5m (Why increasing and not just paying the same or even less?), now paying a 12m fee would take the deal into a Wayne's World level stupidity
OK bro. think about. Dzeko make 5 mil. if that is true some say he makes 7.5 mil ( Mediaset, CDS)
Pirlo really wants Dzeko at Juventus correct.
Dzeko has not much more playing years left, he is 34. He loves Rome and so does his family.
why would he come to Juve for a lesser salary if he can stay at Roma. He has nothing to prove, he is know as a good player.
For the short number of years he has left he wants to make some more money not less. Juventus or not.
What would you do if you make 50000 a year you are on the verge of retirement . A big firm wants you for 30000. Would you say yes or stay with your old firm, you know everything there you have friend you love the town. Would you honestly accept???? or would you ask the Big firm to give 75000 and then join them.
Think logic here!!!

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
This

People need to understand that attacking depth is important.

That said, I still think we need another RB and another midfielder, possibly another winger too.
Agree except with the winger. We do not need one. Berna and DC are still here even if we sell one of them use the money for a RB and Midfielder.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So to those of you up-in-arms about an aging striker coming in, we are also working on bringing Kean back....Kean is 20. So there is a balance in that regard. We get someone that can produce the goods for a season or 2 and Kean develops as a solid back up and makes the jump or we go for a top Striker in a year or two.

The midfield was always the top priority, you guys knew that. And getting rid of the deadweight. I think there is one more big CM signing left in our tank.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13,240
    So to those of you up-in-arms about an aging striker coming in, we are also working on bringing Kean back....Kean is 20. So there is a balance in that regard. We get someone that can produce the goods for a season or 2 and Kean develops as a solid back up and makes the jump or we go for a top Striker in a year or two.

The midfield was always the top priority, you guys knew that. And getting ride of the deadweight. I think there is one more big CM signing left in our tank.
    then sign Halaand or some other young prodigy.
    Dzeko or Suarez for now I don't mind.
    Buy top CM.
    sign Dest. :p
    and Reguilon or Gosens.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)