Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (390 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
This sounds good and all, but we have seen in the past that dybala finds difficulties cementing his place in a 433 formation with Ronaldo. After covid it worked wonders, but higuain was also super past it and DC injured. What will happen if a competent number 9 with high wages comes and start scoring?

Pirlo came out and said in his press conference that Dybala was vital and part of this club's future. I don't know what else to tell you. I honestly don't.

And if we have to worry about trying to shoe horn Dybala into a situation because of Edin Fucking Dzeko, then we much much bigger problems here.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
We’re calling out Paratici on these seemingly inexplicable deals. Paratici cannot do this without Agnelli’s blessings. I’m sure the Elkanns and other bigwigs at Exor are in the loop.

To all the more educated accounting brain’s here, is there some creative accounting going on here?
It’s Paraticis responsibility, not agnellis. A good boss will trust his employees to do their jobs. I’m pretty sure Agnelli doesn’t sit around breaking down game tape and telling Tici who to target in the market.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Yes didn’t think about that. I did the maths some days ago and found out that it will be a investment of ~40m. In other words: financial madness.
That's if you do 3 yrs and 7.5m salary (why just assume and go with that?). It's more like 30m if it's 2yr and 5m. 15m/yr isn't bad if you compare to other players. Only thing is he won't have resale value, but it's not a huge loss.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Pirlo came out and said in his press conference that Dybala was vital and part of this club's future. I don't know what else to tell you. I honestly don't.

And if we have to worry about trying to shoe horn Dybala into a situation because of Edin Fucking Dzeko, then we much much bigger problems here.
As much as i love Pirlo, i want to see those words put in practice, because i have seen coaches say the same over the years and then find a tactical headache when things get real.
For now, we know he is part of the teams, thats alll.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We’re calling out Paratici on these seemingly inexplicable deals. Paratici cannot do this without Agnelli’s blessings. I’m sure the Elkanns and other bigwigs at Exor are in the loop.

To all the more educated accounting brain’s here, is there some creative accounting going on here?
Are you insinuating that the accounting brains here on Tuz know more than the accounting brains at Juventus?

- - - Updated - - -

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Ok. but I would try to get Aouar (we need a player like that) instead of spending money on a Boga for example. With the sale of Perin, Rugani, DC, Romero and De Sciglio
We have a posibility to buy Aouar. To me the midfield is the most important specially if Pirlo want pressing, we need 6 good mids. will be very important if we play with Dybala , Dzeko and Ronaldo up front. It all depends how Pirlo wants to play and we still have Kulusevski and Cuadrado as wingers.
Like I said to me the most important is getting a very good mid. Aouar above everything.
Kulusevski is just as good as an attacking midfielder as he is a winger. Arguably better.

It would not surprise me the least to see Kulu play mostly as AM here

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
This sounds good and all, but we have seen in the past that dybala finds difficulties cementing his place in a 433 formation with Ronaldo. After covid it worked wonders, but higuain was also super past it and DC injured. What will happen if a competent number 9 with high wages comes and start scoring?
There are a good number of possibilities for Dybala - Dzeko (center) Ronaldo (left) on paper Dybala right but let him wonder all over the front. and come back to the midfield to pick up balls like he played under Sarri after Covid 19 break. He never was a pure center . That can be in a 4-3-3 in a 4-3-2-1 in a 4-3-1-2 even in a 3-4-2-1 , 3-4-3 or 3-4-1-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 381)