Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (68 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If Messi comes, and we sacrifice Dybala, this club can suck my fucking cock and thank you very much. I WILL Stop supporting them because they will have become just as bad as all those plastic clubs we despise.

Fuck that toxic garden gnome tax evading midget cuntbag.

alaska

May 25, 2013
Is it safe to start posting Messi highlight videos?

- - - Updated - - -

fuck it

- - - Updated - - -

clamoroso

I was in favor of Suarez on a reasonably cheap deal. But I hadn't seen him play recently. People here were telling the truth, look at how much weight he's gained. It's noticeable.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
So underwhelming the strikers we are linked to, all old, all short term fixes. Next we’ll be trying to get Vieri out of retirement.

This mercato is going to be so disappointing

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
So underwhelming the strikers we are linked to, all old, all short term fixes. Next we’ll be trying to get Vieri out of retirement.

If you want a young champion, this is the only way unfortunately bar any unexpected explosion from young guns like Kean,... At least if you actually want a rebuild of our midfield.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

Ye but whose the young striker you'd like beside Haaland? I don't see any young and prolific central forward right now besode Haaland.

Next there those not so young but super expensive and our priority right now is the midfield.

With Ronaldo and Dybala we dont need to break the piggy to get a third striker when our mid is so crappy

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
Ye but whose the young striker you'd like beside Haaland? I don't see any young and prolific central forward right now besode Haaland.

Next there those not so young but super expensive and our priority right now is the midfield.

With Ronaldo and Dybala we dont need to break the piggy to get a third striker when our mid is so crappy
Higuaín already knows he needs to leave, no need to break him!

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
If Messi comes, and we sacrifice Dybala, this club can suck my fucking cock and thank you very much. I WILL Stop supporting them because they will have become just as bad as all those plastic clubs we despise.

Fuck that toxic garden gnome tax evading midget cuntbag.
I find it funny that you would think that juve ,in this financial climate, has the means to sign Messi.
I would be amazed if he leaves Barcelona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)