Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (112 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus and Roma have an agreement basis for the transfer of Edin Džeko for €12M and the center forward has already given consent without asking for a contract extension (he has it until 2022), or an increase in salary (€7.5M/year).(CDS)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Ye but whose the young striker you'd like beside Haaland? I don't see any young and prolific central forward right now besode Haaland.

Next there those not so young but super expensive and our priority right now is the midfield.

With Ronaldo and Dybala we dont need to break the piggy to get a third striker when our mid is so crappy
I agree there aren’t a great deal of choices available but I don’t like our thinking of overpaying for a player on the decline when we have been bitten by that and are still dealing with the consequences (Higuain).

I’d like to see us go for someone we can get a bit of money back on that would be more of an investment. Someone like Dembele (Lyon), Edouard (Celtic), Morelos (Rangers) or evening change path and go for a goal scoring winger. It’s a real shame Bellotti plays for toro otherwise I think he would be ideal.
I just want to see us bring a player that has proven they can score goals (idc if this is outside of the top 5 leagues, that’s where a lot of talent is bred) who hasn’t yet hit their ceiling.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I find it funny that you would think that juve ,in this financial climate, has the means to sign Messi.
I would be amazed if he leaves Barcelona.
We'd desperately look for plusvalenza even more so than we already do and I don't need that to happen. It'd only mean we again have to neglect other parts of the squad just to finance the two up front. No thanks, would be short sighted.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus has reached an agreement with Edin Dzeko attorney, Martina, and CEO of Roma Fienga. The Bosnian will earn €7.5M while €10M + €2M in bonuses will end up in the club's coffers.(La Republicca)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Juventus has reached an agreement with Edin Dzeko attorney, Martina, and CEO of Roma Fienga. The Bosnian will earn €7.5M while €10M + €2M in bonuses will end up in the club's coffers.(La Republicca)
So finally throw away Higuain who is 1 year younger only to commit that same money for 3 years to an older Dzeko while paying Roma 12m?

Ok, I just don't want to hear Paratici crying about bad contracts crippling our team next summer.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I'm still confused as to why we need dzeko or suarez or anyone else starting other than dybala as cf. Dybala wins MVP, ronaldo still scored goals for fun...what is the significance of having this new striker?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Actually, isn't it just the same contract that he is currently on? If that's the case, that isn't so bad. I'm just not a fan of the 12 million being paid for a player who would obviously be a backup at Roma now, since they have acquired, or will be acquiring Milik.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)