Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (109 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2010
Stop listening to all the BS from these guru's and journalist, they are just player with you.
Can not believe that so many listen to all that stuff. They have to sell papers and being followed on youtube.
Listen carefully: " Messi is not coming to Juventus" You can all stand on your heads he is not coming. Amen.
dude you come here to this thread every day exactly for all the BS from these gurus

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Are you autistic or something?

You‘re genuinely incapable of understanding the tone of a conversation. You can’t tell the difference between if someone is joking vs if they are serious.

Mental illness
Funny how you and some others make fun of mental illnesses, If you had a family member with a mental illness you would never do that. Anyway, I'm quitting this forum. Bye.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Atalanta are trying to close the signing of Romero. @DiMarzio

Dzeko wants Juventus for a reason: He wants to end his career playing with Cristiano Ronaldo. [TuttoJuve]

Juventus have denied that there were contacts with Messi's father. [SportItalia]

Milik is willing to join Roma. [Di Marzio]

Juventus are working on signing a striker for Pirlo these days. [Di Marzio]

Juve also in contacts with Suarez, contacts were made even today with his agent lawyer. It all depends on the severance pay that Barcelona will give the player, who earns €12m/yr. [Di Marzio]

Meeting between Fienga & Dzeko tomorrow to understand whether the Bosnian striker will remain at Roma or accept a move to Juventus. [Di Marzio]

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Funny how you and some others make fun of mental illnesses, If you had a family member with a mental illness you would never do that. Anyway, I'm quitting this forum. Bye.
So the answer is yes?

- - - Updated - - -

Atalanta are trying to close the signing of Romero. @DiMarzio

Dzeko wants Juventus for a reason: He wants to end his career playing with Cristiano Ronaldo. [TuttoJuve]

Juventus have denied that there were contacts with Messi's father. [SportItalia]

Milik is willing to join Roma. [Di Marzio]

Juventus are working on signing a striker for Pirlo these days. [Di Marzio]

Juve also in contacts with Suarez, contacts were made even today with his agent lawyer. It all depends on the severance pay that Barcelona will give the player, who earns €12m/yr. [Di Marzio]

Meeting between Fienga & Dzeko tomorrow to understand whether the Bosnian striker will remain at Roma or accept a move to Juventus. [Di Marzio]
lol no one knows anything.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
dude you come here to this thread every day exactly for all the BS from these gurus
I am here to talk about our team and possible transfers , among juve friends , not to talk stupidity about things that are 100% impossible.
I will say more Benzema is another one not coming. Some of you follow these idiots who are fouling you every year like that Montblano.
What did he say we have Guardiola 100%. Has he been right once? You need to learn about what is logic and what not. I do not know how old you are
but thinking that Messi is coming here after the financial difficulties we have is just a dream that will never come trough.
Would be good to listen to the Supertramp song :" Dreamer"
I am here to talk about the possible players that may come and see what others think of then like Aouar ( We have a real chance) Locatelli, De Paul, Dest
Dzeko and players who are in our reach not to see pages about Messi , he stays Barca or goes to Man City. Slight possibility PSG and Inter.Why all the blabla for nothing. Didn't you learn something last year from Guardiola.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)