Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (230 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If we sign two Americans this summer :lol:

I'm going to be honest with you, McKennie and Dest are decent talents, but I'm not that hyped about them, who knows how they will turn out, bust, ok, mediocre, good. But the ONE american talent that would get me legit hyped is this kid. If we get him, I would be fapping harder then all of you put together :D At just 17, it only takes few games to realize this is a special talent that is guranteed to become a top player.

il_tedesco

Jan 13, 2014
Mckennie. Yeah, theres a reason why schalke was so bad this season. And Players like him are the reason. Nothing more than average. Southampton and Newcastle were the other bidders. That tells you everything. Our MF will suck forever

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Mckennie. Yeah, theres a reason why schalke was so bad this season. And Players like him are the reason. Nothing more than average. Southampton and Newcastle were the other bidders. That tells you everything. Our MF will suck forever
Il nuovo Lemina

- - - Updated - - -

I think for ATLEAST a decade or more, you cannot talk down to Trinis bro, when this happend against Trinis B/youth reserve team :lol:

Forgot about that :lol: Our football has been in a mess since 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 229)