Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (190 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
[

They might, and I wouldn't be opposed to it at all. And it has NOTHING to do with him as a player or a person, but everything to do with the direction that I think this club needs to take. Juve used to make their own stars, not buy them from someone else.

Think about it. Del Piero, Buffon, Trez, Zidane, Platini...........................

These guys got to be who they are because of us.

Hell, even Baggio, who was on the cusp of superstardom, cemented that status with us.

This is the way we've always done it before. The obsession with winning this trophy have put us in the situation we are now in. Before all of this, I had read somewhere that we were the oldest team in Europe. That's insane, you have to admit.
The obsession among fans to have short term succes is worse than the clubs obsession to win the CL.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Maybe a little.

Just a little. I'm kidding brother. You know you're more than allright with me.

I don't follow MLS either
Sorry if I was jumpy :p busy day at work with projects attacking from all angles.
I see he's a Texan too. More reason to like him. Juve hired another Texan as social media guy a few years ago and he worked for and was a fan of FC Dallas. I wonder if he might've recommended McKennie too.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Sorry if I was jumpy :p busy day at work with projects attacking from all angles.
I see he's a Texan too. More reason to like him. Juve hired another Texan as social media guy a few years ago and he worked for and was a fan of FC Dallas. I wonder if he might've recommended McKennie too.

No need to apologize, man. I've been working 70 hours per week since March, so I've nearly lost my mind. I completely understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 189)