Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (330 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Aouar, Locatelli, Tonali... smokescreens everywhere.

And then we sign this guy.

Watch us do the same thing in the attacking department. Dzeko who?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
he’ll definitely be the most athletic player in Juves midfield. will be interesting to see what happens when they have a runner instead of three guys standing around and then exhausted from standing around 60 minutes later

This is huge signal for what Pirlo likes if this is his first own signing (wether he picked him or gave them profile of qualities to go after). Lack of dynamic tireless players like this is why we get run over in CL after getting tired around 60 minutes, Bundesliga, EPL and even La Liga value these qualities alot, its about time we do too. Since we sold Vidal we havent had it (ok Matuidi offers half of it, the running but non of the skills with the ball). It was my hope for this summer, us signing Partey for that reason, but if Atletico is asking for 45-50m when Covid has our cheque book by the balls, I understand the club going for a cheaper similar profile of a player.

Jun 6, 2015
This is huge signal for what Pirlo likes if this is his first own signing (wether he picked him or gave them profile of qualities to go after). Lack of dynamic tireless players like this is why we get run over in CL after getting tired around 60 minutes, Bundesliga, EPL and even La Liga value these qualities alot, its about time we do too. Since we sold Vidal we havent had it (ok Matuidi offers half of it, the running but non of the skills with the ball). It was my hope for this summer, us signing Partey for that reason, but if Atletico is asking for 45-50m when Covid has our cheque book by the balls, I understand the club going for a cheaper similar profile of a player.
Kulu fits that profile as well. With McKennie and Kulusevski we're definitely adding some legs to this team.

Jun 16, 2020
Thanks for reliable information, also in your previous replies. He seems technical very limited to me, but low costs and young, so im happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 329)