Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
In the meantime, Barca ""fans"" don't understand that teams make cycles and their cycle is over.

It's understandable if you think that most of them were supporting other teams before 2009.Bartomeu is their first scapegoat, i'm wondering who will be next

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Messi will remain at Barca. This is all a ploy to get Bartomeu (the club president) and his board of directors to resign. He'll get his way and remain. At the same time, his buddies Suarez and Alba will get to remain under the new board too and there won't actually be any rebuilding.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Why does it seem like nothing is happening. Am I just impatient?
yes you are, but that is ok because we are eager to see the "Revolution"

but if you look at it objectively, we already started making changes. Arthur, Kulu. Selling Matuidi, working on higgy and khedira. Paratici being seen in different cities, hiring pirlo. these things take time. if anything, not seeing signing is a sign that the club is seriously looking at it's options. which is good because we don't want knee jerk reactions like bonucci second stint, or danilo. we want cold calculated risks like tevez, dybala. etc.

sure we have seen some sour deals, but if past 9 years have proven anything, is that this club can bring in lots of good talent. and for that they deserve patience and benefit of the doubt (mainly agnelli)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
yes you are, but that is ok because we are eager to see the "Revolution"

but if you look at it objectively, we already started making changes. Arthur, Kulu. Selling Matuidi, working on higgy and khedira. Paratici being seen in different cities, hiring pirlo. these things take time. if anything, not seeing signing is a sign that the club is seriously looking at it's options. which is good because we don't want knee jerk reactions like bonucci second stint, or danilo. we want cold calculated risks like tevez, dybala. etc.

sure we have seen some sour deals, but if past 9 years have proven anything, is that this club can bring in lots of good talent. and for that they deserve patience and benefit of the doubt (mainly agnelli)
Revolution!!!11

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Messi will remain at Barca. This is all a ploy to get Bartomeu (the club president) and his board of directors to resign. He'll get his way and remain. At the same time, his buddies Suarez and Alba will get to remain under the new board too and there won't actually be any rebuilding.

You are right, Bartomeu resigned.

From the Messi thread:

Once upon a time I attended a game for Barcelona and out of excitement I told my older brother I would suck Messi cock if I saw him in person. Today I say I would bite it off.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)