Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (396 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Paratici should be on the line. Hasnt signed or sold many players and season starts in a few weeks time

Sold Cancelo which was one of the best RB around when he was with us and replaced him with Danilo who cant even start for us and we payed 37m for him
Sold moise Kean for 27m and now we are thinking of buying a 30+ aged strikers to fill the gap. Kean was so good he kept dybala on the bench crying
Only reinforced the midfield with free transfers rabiot and ramsey. gave them massive contracts and are now impossible to shift out.
Super high wages for higuain and khedira, now they refuse to leave
Missed on massive market opportunities. 20m for Haaland, barella for 20m etc...20m for Eriksenn (who could have been great for our midfield, suits us better than inter)
We could have signed someone like Hakimi, he would have joined us instead of intermerda. especially if benetia placed a good word in.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
I realize I might have some people roll their eyes at this suggestion: since we are strapped for cash, how about Shaqiri? Has had a frustrating year at Liverpool. Didn’t work out at Inter. But he can’t be as bad as the jabroni’s we have right now in midfield.

- - - Updated - - -

He’ed probably be cheap as well.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Paratici should be on the line. Hasnt signed or sold many players and season starts in a few weeks time

Sold Cancelo which was one of the best RB around when he was with us and replaced him with Danilo who cant even start for us and we payed 37m for him
Sold moise Kean for 27m and now we are thinking of buying a 30+ aged strikers to fill the gap. Kean was so good he kept dybala on the bench crying
Only reinforced the midfield with free transfers rabiot and ramsey. gave them massive contracts and are now impossible to shift out.
Missed on massive market opportunities. 20m for Haaland, barella for 20m etc...20m for Eriksenn (who could have been great for our midfield, suits us better than inter)
We could have signed someone like Hakimi, he would have joined us instead of intermerda. especially if benetia placed a good word in.
I disagree with a few points. Cancelo wasn't great defensively. I didn't have a problem selling him, but getting Danilo was a terrible decision.
Same with Moise Kean, he showed flashes of promise, but he is nowhere near starting quality for us yet, maybe in 3-4 years.
Also, Haaland refused to join us, Paratici tried to sign him.
This is coming from someone is not a fan of Paratici.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

- - - Updated - - -

Whoa, man utd is building the dream team duo out there . Just imagine lingard and bernardeschi bombing the flanks making assists and goals left and right. :scared:

Edit. I actually feel bad for tici . He is out there whoring himself out to some prem clubs to take our deadbeat players.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Do 20 minutes a week with @Osman and @Hustini as co-hosts, with different colorful guest every episode, I'll watch
If has me on the show, millions of views guaranteed, but the show might be banned and his channel suspended by YT.

- - - Updated - - -

That's why it's gonna be cool, and every now and then we will throw in zach to make things spicier :p
Street Tuz: Of Dacdics and VHS (Powerlifting Big Dick Edition).

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2010
I just had a dream we trashed Barca 10-2 and Dybala wanted to put on bright yellow training kits for the gags to finish up the game and troll a bit more. But fucking bonucci would not allow it :(

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003

You do realise it is not every players dream to join juve right?

Honestly not fussed about anything inter has signed. In fact most would have complained if those players joined us.

For me I can't get my head around this need for a CF.

- - - Updated - - -

also kean wanted a starting role and we couldn't promise that to him hence he went. Would have been good to put in some buyback clause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 388)