Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (395 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
All this striker news. It's midfield we need.
Yup, and its the fact that we are being linked to $$$ strikers that is worrying, all we need is a decent backup optioin, no need to break the bank when we already have a starting striker and other parts of the team need more help.

The fact that there are so many striker links is actually starting to worry me, where there is smoke ....

Jun 7, 2003
cant see it happen with Athur already coming here, but yeah, he would be great.
Arthur is young he has to learn a little bit before we can expect something useful. Thiago is already a experienced midfielder. He would be great like you said
who will Bayern replace him with?
I think Alaba will play in his position. From beginning of his career he is eager to play in the central midfield, when Vidal turned them down to come to us the alternative was Alaba. Also in Austrian NT he plays in midfield.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
With De Ligt injured and Bonucci playing like ass, wonder if Thiago Silva on a 2 year contract would be wise? Seeing the way he's playing right now he's clearly still top class. I'm surprised teams like Milan, Arsenal or even United aren't after him.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Fabio Paratici's mission in London will be to find offers for Douglas Costa, Bernardeschi, etc. And also for Sandro, if an interesting proposal arrives, it would be evaluated.(Romeo Agresti)

- - - Updated - - -

Manchester United are interested in Federico Bernardeschi as well as Douglas Costa. [GdS]

- - - Updated - - -

In London Paratici spoke with
- Manchester United
- West Ham
- Aston Villa
- Tottenham
Meanwhile, the City asked for information on Alex Sandro. "(Laudisa)

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
With De Ligt injured and Bonucci playing like ass, wonder if Thiago Silva on a 2 year contract would be wise? Seeing the way he's playing right now he's clearly still top class. I'm surprised teams like Milan, Arsenal or even United aren't after him.
Not good enough for this Juve, would rather keep Bonucci. Arsenal/Roma is his lvl tbh, remember 6-1? :hihi:

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
There is no need to introduce another expensive stop-gap solution, not even talking about Silva's injury history.

Jun 16, 2020
Fabio Paratici's mission in London will be to find offers for Douglas Costa, Bernardeschi, etc. And also for Sandro, if an interesting proposal arrives, it would be evaluated.(Romeo Agresti)

- - - Updated - - -

Manchester United are interested in Federico Bernardeschi as well as Douglas Costa. [GdS]

- - - Updated - - -

In London Paratici spoke with
- Manchester United
- West Ham
- Aston Villa
- Tottenham
Meanwhile, the City asked for information on Alex Sandro. "(Laudisa)
West Ham and Aston Villa are perfect clubs for Rugani and De Sciglio, happy to see those names.

Tottenham, Ramsey?

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Dunno what to think about Sandro - its hard to find good LB and when it comes to defending his is top3 LB in the world for me. Attacking phase is a problem for him tho.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I highly doubt that Ramsey would accept to go to Tottenham or that they'd pay his wages.
Ramsey is least of our problems for me, he could still be useful, we are somehow blinded due to shit form of some of the players after COVID, but lets remember that it wasnt normal situation for them. Also i have big doubt if our staff handled the COVID crisis in the right way. Hearing how Bayern mgmt and staff contacted players each day and controlled them i have really high doubts we did the same. Adn if we didnt we cant expect the players to come back in a great shape. Bayern send the training stuff to each player ( btw Hans Flick delivered it himself to every player have any contact with them during crisis, can u imagine Sarri doing it?) and controlled their work out, never heard Juve doing anything with it, other than Sarri calling some of the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 386)