Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (65 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I want Dybala as false 9. He and Ronaldo did good. We did not score enough cause our terrible midfield. The worst midfield I have ever seen at Juve.
As back up I would go for Lacazette. and we have Kulusevski on the right wing . Dybala plays all most like a trequartista. Look !!! he many times comes back to midfield and even close to defense. Isco does not more than Dybala, on top of that he is many times on the bench. Dybala is 10 times better than Isco. many here are blind, they hear the name but haven't see him play the last years. If he was that great he wouldn't be on and of the bench for years now.
Yes we need a great mid. Besides Lacazette I sell a bunch of players, as many as possible and do everything to get Aouar. That is who I hope for I said that all ready months ago in his tread. If that is impossible I would be fine with De Paul, who is very underrated by most of you, who have only see him play a couple of times.
Before judging a players watch in games not on youtube.
Lacazzette is good but too expensive. You realize we have a tereible midfield right?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
#1) We don't have Zaniolo, and chances are we won't have him either, at least not this year
#2) Haaland in 2 years? As if NO ONE ELSE is going to follow him

Come on man, be realistic

- - - Updated - - -

And that the other team in the CL Final is 7th on that chart
Chances are we are going to try for him this summer. Lets see what happens.

Haaland has a clause, we need a yes from him and Raiola. Considering our history with him, i think we are in pole

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Lacazzette is good but too expensive. You realize we have a tereible midfield right?
Did you read the post? What did I say about the midfield?
Really we offer the clause and he will say yes even il PDG, Man U, Man City, Madrid and Barca offer 120 mil as an example.
Raiola will give us quickly the finger.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Zizinho :

Dzeko and Zaniolo.

You live in lalaland!!!!!

In 2 years Haaland . Are we ready to pay 150 mil. The price will go way beyond the clause. In the run at least 5 EPL team, Real, Barcelona and PSG.
Dream on. Really you are in Lalaland.
You realize we took De Ligt when everyone else also wanted him? He wont go for more than his clause, no one is stupid to pay more that is required

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Chances are we are going to try for him this summer. Lets see what happens.

Haaland has a clause, we need a yes from him and Raiola. Considering our history with him, i think we are in pole
So, if a club offers Borussia 130 million next year, what is to stop them from accepting? Do you honestly think that Borussia would let it get to the point where they could lose arguably the biggest young talent in the game for just the release clause?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Did you read the post? What did I say about the midfield?
Where do you get the money for Lacazette when you need it tp imürove the midfield?

- - - Updated - - -

So, if a club offers Borussia 130 million next year, what is to stop them from accepting? Do you honestly think that Borussia would let it get to the point where they could lose arguably the biggest young talent in the game for just the release clause?
Will Raiola and Haaland accept the move?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Where do you get the money for Lacazette when you need it tp imürove the midfield?

- - - Updated - - -

Will Raiola and Haaland accept the move?

Why wouldn't they?

Let's say for the sake of argument that a club next year does offer 130 million. Who, realistically, would be able to afford that? Probably just a handful of clubs, among them some of the biggest in the world. Why wouldn't Haaland accept that?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Why wouldn't they?

Let's say for the sake of argument that a club next year does offer 130 million. Who, realistically, would be able to afford that? Probably just a handful of clubs, among them some of the biggest in the world. Why wouldn't Haaland accept that?
Well he went to Dortmund because he thought hes not ready for the big boys yet (he had offers). And they wamted a clause for that summer specifically, there must be a reason for that no?

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Correct me if I'm wrong here but it doesn't matter if 80 clubs all want Haland they won't be offering more than the release clause because the clause is just to skip negotiations with the selling club

It's up to the club's to convince Haland and Raiola. Why would you enter a bidding war when Dortmund HAVE to accept the release clause?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Correct me if I'm wrong here but it doesn't matter if 80 clubs all want Haland they won't be offering more than the release clause because the clause is just to skip negotiations with the selling club

It's up to the club's to convince Haland and Raiola. Why would you enter a bidding war when Dortmund HAVE to accept the release clause?
Youre right. The suggestion was that he could move a year earlier, when the clause wont be valid. Which i dont think he will, but you never know

Boksic

May 11, 2005
To be honest I'd be more worried if he was superb at Benfica and flopped in the premier league.
Of course you would be. I would be too.

My point is that he has flopped at a couple of clubs before Wolves. My concern is that he might be one of those strikers who has found form at a club that is going through a good period and suits him. If you take him away from that environment will he be as good?

At 26 and at a good price I'd be happy to take the risk. However, I'm not convinced he would be good use of our tight budget as another ageing and expensive signing.

Last edited:

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I think that Dzeko is class, he’s a great striker and he would have been one of our best transfers if we had signed him from MC years ago. I believe that he can still give something that this team lacks but if it means costing us over 10 millions in transfer and 5 million wages, I’d say our board has lost their minds, he’s too old. He’s at that age where you get him for free and give him 3 millions a year maximum.

Zaniolo has everything to become the next big thing, we should shift all our focus on him and not Haaland. I see us trying for Haaland next year but I don’t see him picking us over RM or Bayern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)