Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (128 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
What about Dybala? AM, on the left or sold?
imo Dybala as starter and Morata used in rotation or maybe Pirlo is going to play 4231/4312 or something similiar. I can also see Dybala playing in 433 as RW if he has role similiar to Messi. Anyway Morata is not the right guy for us, he is counter attacking CF, where all the reports say Pirlo prefers possession. TBF in this case Lukaku would be perfect for us, but not at the cost of Dybala.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Rodrigo De Paul is an option that Andrea Pirlo appreciates, the Argentinian will probably cost around €35m & he currently earns €800k/yr. (Il Giornale)

Juve's 'dream' this summer would be Isco. The costs of the negotiations with Real Madrid would obviously be high. Isco has a value of €60/70m, with a salary of €7m until 2022. Juve could try and include counterparts in a possible deal. [CdS]

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Rodrigo De Paul is an option that Andrea Pirlo appreciates, the Argentinian will probably cost around €35m & he currently earns €800k/yr. (Il Giornale)

Juve's 'dream' this summer would be Isco. The costs of the negotiations with Real Madrid would obviously be high. Isco has a value of €60/70m, with a salary of €7m until 2022. Juve could try and include counterparts in a possible deal. [CdS]
De Paul is another Pereyra for me, a good player but nothing more.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
imo Dybala as starter and Morata used in rotation or maybe Pirlo is going to play 4231/4312 or something similiar. I can also see Dybala playing in 433 as RW if he has role similiar to Messi. Anyway Morata is not the right guy for us, he is counter attacking CF, where all the reports say Pirlo prefers possession. TBF in this case Lukaku would be perfect for us, but not at the cost of Dybala.
200.gif

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011

Isco is newspaper fluff. This new Juve is looking young and salaries under 6 mil a year

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Building around Ronaldo is shortsighted. Yes, I understand he must be the focal point as long as he is here, which is probably another season or two. However, the future belongs to Dybala, and Pirlo must take that into consideration.
Well, we need a CF either way, so it should not be that big of an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)