Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (213 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Luis Alberto would be fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. That being said, I have a better chance of Beyonce knocking on my door asking me if I want to make a baby, than Lazio selling to us.
lol nice comparison

well, I will say with the rumors of Zaniolo, Tonali, L. Alberto, Locatelli, Milik...it looks like we are focused almost entirely on shopping inside Italy and I'd bet its because we want to use our shitty players are swap deals to help. Smart move methinks.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
If he is going to be here for the long haul, which is what it looks like from what I can see, then I believe that yes, he has more say in how things are constructed than previous coaches.

If they really do see him as a potential Zidane/Pep/Klopp type of guy, then they need to concede a little of that control. Let's be honest. IF the CL is their ultimate goal, then their current plan for the last 9 years of not giving the coach any say, has failed on numerous levels. It doesn't mean they can't change their way of thinking. Agnelli is certainly young enough to be able to adapt.
So proven winners get the door when demanding more input, but pirlo who has never coached a day in his life gets carte blanche, come on bro :D

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
I know that Bonucci reads this forum so, be careful.

Bonu + Berna some $ for Zaniolo.
But, but we need another CB.

Verthongen on bossman.

Agnelli I know that you read this too, and only YOU, not any other member on this forum so listen up monobrow the code is; La ragazza taglia il pane.
Do what you're told Andrea Agnelli or else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 208)