Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (119 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
higuain
costa
matuidi
khedira
rugani
de Sciglio
Pjaca
Perin

I think all will be gone, for sure. The maybes are Berna, Ramsey, and Bonucci. I’d sell all of them, but I could see a Bonucci staying because De Ligt will be on the sidelines for awhile. I don’t think they’ll be able to sell Danilo.

Romero and Pellegrini could be sold/loaned as well, although I’d keep Pellegrini and let him backup Sandro. Romero could be a cheap replacement for Rugani.

As for incoming, a mid, maybe two, a 9, and a wingback or two. Maybe a winger, but I don’t want Chiesa.
As i said before, if he manages to sell all of those 7 players, it will be great mercato no matter who we get to replace them.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Well we can't sell 15 players in one transfer window (that's how many useless players we have at this point).

I expect some deadwood like Berna or Rugani to actually stay.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Arthur is to be played as playmaker or RCM? If playmaker then only one of Tonali/Locatelli is really needed. If Matuidi and Khedira really goes (big if as they report it every year) then LCM is needed.if Higauin, Costa and Berna are out then we need CF and LW only, with Cuads going back to attack. But the RB is what we really need. Danilo for me could stay but we need starter, would love to see Emerson from La liga here, he is a tank. Also what about Romero, is he out?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Well we can't sell 15 players in one transfer window (that's how many useless players we have at this point).

I expect some deadwood like Berna or Rugani to actually stay.
It's only 10 players who are imminently sellable.

Perin
Rugani
MDS
Danilo
Khedira
Matuidi
Ramsey
Berna
DC
Higuain

I also expect Rugani, Ramsey and Danilo to stay.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

Perin
Rugani
MDS
Danilo
Khedira
Matuidi
Ramsey
Berna
DC
Higuain

You have to try to sell Rugani and Ramsey. If it doesn't happen, then they'll stay, sure. They bring relatively little for what they cost, so trying to sell is the best thing one can do here.

Danilo will stay, I agree.

Jun 7, 2003

Perin
Rugani
MDS
Danilo
Khedira
Matuidi
Ramsey
Berna
DC
Higuain

Matuidi and Khedira should stay, they are World Champions. We need their mentality, even if they dont play. I hope they accept a wage cut. We can sell them when we have won the CL next year.

Jun 16, 2020
When will transfer window start and end?
1 september until 5 October, but preseason start around 20 August if im not mistaken.

I think this month the big transfers will happen, as every team wants to start as complete as possible. I think smaller transfers like Pjaca and Khedira will come later, somewhere in September.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)