Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (95 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I'll throw in Romero to make an XI, where would this team finish in Serie A?

Perin

Danilo - Rugani - Romero - De Sciglio

Bernardeschi - Khedira - Matuidi

Douglas Costa - Higuain - Ramsey​
somewhere between 4th and 10th depending on form, health, bench, system and chemistry between them.

khedira and higuain are probably finished, the others could start for most serie a teams if healthy and motivated.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
somewhere between 4th and 10th depending on form, health, bench, system and chemistry between them.

khedira and higuain are probably finished, the others could start for most serie a teams if healthy and motivated.
Agree with you about mid table, but dont think they can get CL, max EL

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Agree with you about mid table, but dont think they can get CL, max EL
team lacks leadership, but with a good system, a solid defense is a possibility and an in-form costa & berna can create a ton.

in theory, that is. most of these players had the weakest year of their careers on an individual level.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
team lacks leadership, but with a good system, a solid defense is a possibility and an in-form costa & berna can create a ton.

in theory, that is. most of these players had the weakest year of their careers on an individual level.
Use 4-3-3 morph 4-2-3-1 with Ramsey actually CM that move forwards Costa on the left, Berna on the right and Higuain as #9

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Rabiot earned the right to stay.

Also one of De Sciglio or Danilo should stay, one is fine as a back up.

Same for Costa and berna, we shouldnt change both are once unless one of the better options becomes available in the market.
I feel the standards of our midfield have become So low, that Rabiot is seen as better than he is.
His best performances were hardly stellar.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I feel the standards of our midfield have become So low, that Rabiot is seen as better than he is.
His best performances were hardly stellar.
I mean, Bentancur stagnated most of the season before, he was solid but nothing that popped out and and screamed "starter". This season Bentancur was much better. We gotta manage what we have and both mids have potential and didn't cost us much so the risk is low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)