Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (188 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Bro. You see the posts referencing ladyboys every single day and you still ask? :p

To be fair, you have two solid options - Philippines or Thailand. I'm in the latter.
Lol I’ve been trying to figure that joke out, it’s because I once read you were originally from Egypt
Yeah those ladyboys can be a bit tricky to deal with. My brother in law and his friends were beat and chased by a couple of ladyboys in Thailand. His friend was too drunk and wanted to get down with one of them until he found out it was not a lady but a boy. He freaked out and walked out of the deal but the ladyboy took it the wrong way and asked him for compensation. It went downhill from there lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Lol I’ve been trying to figure that joke out, it’s because I once read you were originally from Egypt
Yeah those ladyboys can be a bit tricky to deal with. My brother in law and his friends were beat and chased by a couple of ladyboys in Thailand. His friend was too drunk and wanted to get down with one of them until he found out it was not a lady but a boy. He freaked out and walked out of the deal but the ladyboy took it the wrong way and asked him for compensation. It went downhill from there lol

:rofl: :howler: Ladyboys can be very aggressive, especially if they anticipate something and the result is totally different.

I was born in Egypt but never really lived there for extended periods of time. It's a massive shithole now, largely due to the people. The country itself is magnificent, but the people are terrible.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
higuain
costa
matuidi
khedira
rugani
de Sciglio
Pjaca
Perin

I think all will be gone, for sure. The maybes are Berna, Ramsey, and Bonucci. I’d sell all of them, but I could see a Bonucci staying because De Ligt will be on the sidelines for awhile. I don’t think they’ll be able to sell Danilo.

Romero and Pellegrini could be sold/loaned as well, although I’d keep Pellegrini and let him backup Sandro. Romero could be a cheap replacement for Rugani.

As for incoming, a mid, maybe two, a 9, and a wingback or two. Maybe a winger, but I don’t want Chiesa.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
:rofl: :howler: Ladyboys can be very aggressive, especially if they anticipate something and the result is totally different.

I was born in Egypt but never really lived there for extended periods of time. It's a massive shithole now, largely due to the people. The country itself is magnificent, but the people are terrible.
I know what you mean, it’s the same way in many countries though. Well it doesn’t matter where we come from, as long as we’re happy where we’re at

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
hear me out boys

malinovsky from atalanta would be a nice option i think. in 43 appearances for atalanta, he has 9 goals and 7 assists. good stats.

but on top of that he is dangerous shooting with both feet.

i miss having long shot presence from midfield since pogba.

with him, ronaldo, and dybala, teams can't just sit back they have to close down to prevent long shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 178)