Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I mean Agnelli, treating Marotta the way he did and paving the way for Inter. He is doing work there.
Meh, it wasnt working out, let him do his work elsewhere, he is a competent GM. Let Inter sign good players, why obbsess about it. It wont help them that much when theres still a clear gap between them and us. Aslong as we signing likes of De Ligts post Marotta, not too fussed about seeing them sign Kambulla. There new young CBs coming out every other season in the league. Thats the bare miminum a competent GM should do, pick up young breakout talent in your domestic league.

Last edited:

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
We should get anyone but Jorginho. We got Arthur, he’s the closest to a Jorginho but much better. We need to go after a tank midfielder to do the dirty work, someone like Fabinho. The closest to that would be Thomas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Partey is awesome though. I'd take him im a heartbeat.
:agree: Considering the alternatives, you partey and enjoy it :klin: :wittl:

- - - Updated - - -

Where the fuck is @Wittl

I miss that guy :sad: :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

We should go ahead and bring in Montolivio as well while we're at it to round out the rest of the midfield
I still have nightmares about bringing that shitcunt. Both he and Bonaventura :yuck: :inter:

Unnecessary Superfluous Jabronis or USJs. I can't believe Motnolivo and Aquilani actually played for Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)