Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (248 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Why is locatelli in your dream scenario? He is Bentancur or lesser level. Rotation level player.

And Zaniolo will start in attack not midfield troo.
Whenever i ask for any player i try to suggest anyone who we can sing,ofc I would love Pogba,Kroos type of players but we don't stand any chances for them .

Locatelli is young,is really good,he would be great backup and maybe get some time , yes I think Benta is better than Locatelli .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We should forget about players from lazio and Napoli. They will not come.

Hey someone knows what Momblano is munbling about? he says he has a "bomb" to unleash in a couple hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Whenever i ask for any player i try to suggest anyone who we can sing,ofc I would love Pogba,Kroos type of players but we don't stand any chances for them .

Locatelli is young,is really good,he would be great backup and maybe get some time , yes I think Benta is better than Locatelli .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup, thats why we dont mentions the high tier midfielders because we all know they are not coming.

Juventus hates skilled and stablished midfielders

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
We need box to box midfielders more than either regista or advanced midfielder

But given the choice, we should also go for an AM to replace the forsaken position that is Regista
Unfortunately we don't afford a world class btb and I think the mid starters are set in benta Arthur and rabiot with Ramsey matuidi(who we are going to keep per our good relationship with raiola ), off the bench.
So only another backup mid is needed(locateli), if we can't somehow involve Ramsey in a trade .
As a backup cf milik is probably gonna be it ,pelegrini back ,Romero back ,if rugani leaves or another winger (boga ) if we manage to offload Costa .
And that's all there is to it . The economic aspect of it isn't going to help to splash the cash this year.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
We should forget about players from lazio and Napoli. They will not come.

Hey someone knows what Momblano is munbling about? he says he has a "bomb" to unleash in a couple hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Yup, thats why we dont mentions the high tier midfielders because we all know they are not coming.

Juventus hates skilled and stablished midfielders
Guardiola had dinner with Agnelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 240)