Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (161 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
How did we go from talking about signing oblak to end up with suggesting joao Pedro in attack
We want to get the Best of Dybala, then that is the way. I will suggest the kind of Timo Werner there if he still not move to Chelsea

We only need a backup players, then Joao Pedro or Muriel will do that task, low wages and give clarity for Dybala to be a starter. Both have 17 goals this season

If we truly get Milik, then I am sure Dybala will be bench or at least he play from right wing

We are Juventus, once upon a time we have Zalayeta and Amoruso for years in that backup position

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I don't know any player available right now who could displace dybala as the CF based on his former. Milik? No way!

Zalayeta and amoruso would be ideal back ups right now.

We really need a couple of midfield finds. We don't have the cash for pogba or SMS. How we got pirlo pogba for free and vidal for 12m or so is fucking beyond me.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I don't know any player available right now who could displace dybala as the CF based on his former. Milik? No way!

Zalayeta and amoruso would be ideal back ups right now.

We really need a couple of midfield finds. We don't have the cash for pogba or SMS. How we got pirlo pogba for free and vidal for 12m or so is fucking beyond me.
Will you take Kean back if he is available?

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I hate CR7 but I do admit he's a great player and a damn good athlete keeping it strong at 35 years old. BUT, some Juventini are right that everything is built around him. Ffs, we were closer to the CL title while we had Mandzukic and Higuain in attack and Tevez and Morata beforehand. :think:

1 player will not win you a CL title. Even if his name is CR7.

- - - Updated - - -

''Juventus are reportedly ready for a total revamp this summer

The objective is to find players who suit coach Maurizio Sarri’s vision''

sounds great
:lol: :vdp:

Jun 16, 2020
Samardzic seems like a great talent. Hope that we will sign him.

Kulusevski, Zaniolo and Samardzic all seem to have the same kind of profile. All strong, big (all at least 1,85m) and technical players.

Last year in CL I felt that a very direct attacking strategy pays off a lot. These players are suited for that kind of style (as are Ronaldo and Bentancur). Dybala and Arthur a bit less, but they can provide balance to the attack or midfield with different characteristics. The tiki-taka days on the big stage are kind of over, and they’re not in our DNA anyway. I remember us playing the same kind of football at the beginning of this millennium, or in general more big teams in Europe, but correct me if I’m wrong.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventus are interested in Lazar Samardzic, the Hertha Berlin trequartista, and have initiated contact with the German club. [Di Marzio]

Zaniolo wants to leave Roma, Juventus are getting closer and have put him on the list of players to sign this summer. [Sportmediaset]

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Contacts between Paratici and Roma for Zaniolo, Paratici wants to be in the best position as possible to sign him in august. - Tuttosport
Doggy style? Or is that reserved for De Lolentis after he gets 40 million for Milik? :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

Milik or Lacazette :oops2:.
this is going to be a glory summer :andy2::sergio:
Milk and La Baguette. Now, we just need some beurre, fromage, and a cup of coffee for a nice breakfast.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Doggy style? Or is that reserved for De Lolentis after he gets 40 million for Milik? :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

Milk and La Baguette. Now, we just need some beurre, fromage, and a cup of coffee for a nice breakfast.
Signing Milik or Lacazette to me is like us signing Bendtner at the time. Actually it is even worse as at least we didnt pay buckets of cash to get him..

Seriously I do nott understand this crappy links - Its like we dont want to improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 156)