Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
I think we should be more cautious about Dest' ability. Defensively he's shaky and his positioning is poor. Even in The Netherlands, most are questioning whether he can handle the level of a top club.

Marketing wise it might be a good move, but I've seen him play many times and remain skeptical.
I agree. He is very shaky in defense, and even attacking wise he does not have a lot to offer bar his speed. His crosses and decision making are very poor. He is still only 19, but I just don't see the potential of a worldclass fullback.

I really don't think people have watched more than some of his CL games with Ajax last year, because he hasn't shown anything special throughout the entire season IMO.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I agree. He is very shaky in defense, and even attacking wise he does not have a lot to offer bar his speed. His crosses and decision making are very poor. He is still only 19, but I just don't see the potential of a worldclass fullback.

I really don't think people have watched more than some of his CL games with Ajax last year, because he hasn't shown anything special throughout the entire season IMO.
Haven't seen him at all. Saw a youtube video and he reminded me of Dani Alves, always calm and nice skills. Don't trust youtube hehe :D

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
honestly De Sciglio looks better than Danilo.
Can we offload Danilo somehow/somewhere?
I doubt it. Besides, MDS is never there, even more injury prone than Danilo.

Anyway, I wouldn't lose sleep over which one would stay. I could live with both cases for sure. Just don't waste money on fullbacks, while having big holes in the midfield.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I still can't believe they started this season with the fullbacks that are here.

Cuadrado is good if the other team isn't an attacking threat. De Sciglio should be at Fiorentina and I am surprised by how consistently worthless Danilo is.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
honestly De Sciglio looks better than Danilo.
Can we offload Danilo somehow/somewhere?
Nope. He makes a shitload of money on a contract that runs till 2024... His agent probably took advantage of Paratici's desperation for plusvalenza. Like Arthur did.

I say get Pellegrini back, prioritize midfield/attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)