Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

This would be cataclysmic. This guy can seriously ball....arguably the most talented midfielder of his generation. Just a shame about the injuries. He can play anywhere in midfield too.
Thiago is awesome. Get him.

- - - Updated - - -

Lampard doesn’t want Jorginho & the player would like to return to Italy to be reunited with Sarri at Juventus. (Nico Schira)
And they ask 50m for him.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

This would be cataclysmic. This guy can seriously ball....arguably the most talented midfielder of his generation. Just a shame about the injuries. He can play anywhere in midfield too.
i opened twitter earlier today just to see this:

Screenshot_20200712-131059.png

mercato news in a nutshell.

btw a fit thiago is an easy yes, but we have too many cripples already.

Jun 16, 2020
No Jorginho please unless it’s a loan without obligation.

We should be all over Zaniolo and at this point I’m still hoping the VS Guru was right and we’re going to start negotiations next week.

By the way another guru was stating that the board is 100% sure that Sarri will be sacked.

If we sign Zaniolo we should forget the concept of using a regista and start to play with a 3-man midfield, where the CM basically plays as a AM in the attacking phase. That could be Zaniolo or Kulu, imo it depends on who’s better defensively.

And the Milik swap is still on.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
No Jorginho please unless it’s a loan without obligation.

We should be all over Zaniolo and at this point I’m still hoping the VS Guru was right and we’re going to start negotiations next week.

By the way another guru was stating that the board is 100% sure that Sarri will be sacked.

If we sign Zaniolo we should forget the concept of using a regista and start to play with a 3-man midfield, where the CM basically plays as a AM in the attacking phase. That could be Zaniolo or Kulu, imo it depends on who’s better defensively.

And the Milik swap is still on.
Are these the same VS gurus who said we are going to appoint pep guardiola

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Why cant we just go for players who provide upgrade instead of a bunch of just good signing.

Think about it like this: Milik going to Real Madrid.
If your first thought was wtf, it means we shouldnt go for him either..

- - - Updated - - -

wouldnt touch any atalanta players.

- - - Updated - - -

wouldnt touch any atalanta players.

edit: except zapata. what a beast. he could do for us what lukaku does for inter.
You are talking about Lukaku's insane first touch arent you..

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Let's help Chelsea get Havertz by signing their unwanted trash. No one should be paying any money for players Chelsea are actively trying to dispose of, especially that Jabroni Fuckstick Plumberson Failieri.

- - - Updated - - -

Jorginho, Arthur, Ramsey, Bentancur, Rabiot, Matuidi

Nothing world class about it. Just a bunch of decent to very good midfielders.

- - - Updated - - -

If we're buying Jorginho, it would most likely be on a swap deal.

I wonder who we're gonna swap him with. Bernardski ? Costa ?
This midfield lineup makes me sick :yuck: :inter: Incredibly underwhelming, too many ifs and buts, barely any improvements, not a single new name that excites, and the useless Matuidi is still there :sigh:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Let's help Chelsea get Havertz by signing their unwanted trash. No one should be paying any money for players Chelsea are actively trying to dispose of, especially that Jabroni Fuckstick Plumberson Failieri.

- - - Updated - - -

This midfield lineup makes me sick :yuck: :inter: Incredibly underwhelming, too many ifs and buts, barely any improvements, not a single new name that excites, and the useless Matuidi is still there :sigh:
Only Pogba or SMS. Any other signing might mean we improve but still way off of being serious.
SMS 80M? Well we can get someone else and then complain again or just do something about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)