Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (136 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
So what? Tuchel has rotated a lot, but he wouldn't need to start 30 games here.

He has never relied on his physicality. He's not great at playing back to goal, holding up the ball etc. He's a poacher and his main strength is his IQ and movement without the ball. He has Mario's work rate combined with Pippo's movement and nose for goal.
Feel free to disagree but he's a hustling player. His work rate is part of his physicality. And he's been going down for several years now. There's a reason PSG wanted Icardi last season and confirmed his buy this season.

- - - Updated - - -

arthur, kulusevski , milik good signings.

now add in chiesa, zaniolo and call it a day.
Chiesa is possibly the most overrated player in the whole league. He's as ineffective as they get. Stay away at all costs.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
he's been really good for fiorentina.

also he's exactly the type of player we need. a right winger thats brave and isn't afraid of running with the ball.

i like boga too. chiesa for me is better.
No he has not been good. Well it depends on what you think is good, he had a season similar to Berna. (Okey better then Berna, not an archievment to be honest)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
It's Klopps Dortmund 2.0. They all compliment each other well but move them on and many of them would cease to look special.

The real question is, why is it that they can identify an entire squad of players perfect for their individual roles with a modest budget and until recently zero international appeal yet we can't seem to muster up a fucking midfield fit for anything to save our lives

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I mentioned it during the game yesterday. I'd love Zapata here. Trade Gomez as well and they can take their pick to trade him for any one of our CM (minus Bentancur).

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Zaniolo would instantly become the most physically imposing player we have? Kid is strong as hell and really quick. Dont confuse physicality with defensive ability.
This , people don't realize how tall and yet how fast he is , fast,great technique,great shot .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Lampard doesn’t want Jorginho & the player would like to return to Italy to be reunited with Sarri at Juventus. (Nico Schira)
Lampard literally two days ago: https://www.skysports.com/football/...d-says-he-is-an-important-member-of-his-squad

"There are always players who are maybe unhappy or have moments out of the team and that's Jorginho at the moment.

"If a player is missing for one game or a few games, it doesn't mean in any way that they are out of my thoughts going forward.

"There have been times when he has been pivotal for me this year certainly on and off the pitch. That doesn't change and I am very happy with him."

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Jorginho, Arthur, Ramsey, Bentancur, Rabiot, Matuidi

Nothing world class about it. Just a bunch of decent to very good midfielders.

- - - Updated - - -

If we're buying Jorginho, it would most likely be on a swap deal.

I wonder who we're gonna swap him with. Bernardski ? Costa ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 135)