Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (56 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2020
Zaniolo might be the third best option out there although the first two are more for dreams than real life (Pogba and SMS)
Also if not seriously overpriced I would consider L.Alberto
No, 4th best option imo. Pogba and SMS out of the picture due to complication in negotiation process/costs. 3rd best should be Van de Beek for 55M then Zaniolo with ACL for 50M

- - - Updated - - -

Kulu <--> Berna
Zaniolo <---> Ramsey
Traore <---> Costa

Milik <---> Higuain
Arthur <--> Pjanić
Gosens <--> De Sciglio

Realistic mercato if you ask me
You're welcome ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
No, 4th best option imo. Pogba and SMS out of the picture due to complication in negotiation process/costs. 3rd best should be Van de Beek for 55M then Zaniolo with ACL for 50M

- - - Updated - - -

You're welcome ;)
So you really rate this VDB dude arent you?!
I still rather Zaniolo although VDB is indeed a great player.
The only worry for me with Zaniolo is that our midfield might not have the physicality I would have liked.

Jun 16, 2020

- - - Updated - - -

You're welcome ;)
Van de Beek is absolutely not what we need. He’s so hyped.

Anyone who talks about him has seen ~3 games max from him. Probably a game vs Real and 2 vs Juve.

Guys he’s not good. He’s a Ramsey type of player, a bit more comfortable playing as a 10 and perhaps with some more defensive skills. Overall he’s average, no great technique, not a great finisher, not someone who kills the enemy with trough balls.

He’s good in moving between the lines and making runs in the area, just like Ramsey actually.

In the Dutch national team he’s not in the starting eleven, benched by De Roon.

The big game player at Ajax were Ziyech, De Jong and De Ligt. Then there were some other guys like Tadic, Van de Beek, Blind, who are nice for a club like them but far away from topclub level. If we missed a big chance it for sure would be Ziyech. If Van de Beek was such a big talent he’d already been bought by bigger clubs like the other guys.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So you really rate this VDB dude arent you?!
I still rather Zaniolo although VDB is indeed a great player.
The only worry for me with Zaniolo is that our midfield might not have the physicality I would have liked.
You do realize Zaniolo is the same height as Pogba, don't you? He has class and guile, but he can be physical if he wants to.

- - - Updated - - -

Any truth on Higuain + €€€ for Chiesa?
That would be a great deal....

for the purple rats

- - - Updated - - -

We back on Tonali
Not at the expense of Zaniolo, I hope. If we can bring in both, that'd be awesome. I don't mind Italian talent, as long as the talent is genuine and not Jabroni level like the Darmians and Mottas of this world.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Tonali and zaniolo? Would be an Italians wet dream. Can both take their games to the next level? Italy had an era of so many younger Italians joining the likes of juve and Milan and doing that. It has been a while since that has happened.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Tonali and zaniolo? Would be an Italians wet dream. Can both take their games to the next level? Italy had an era of so many younger Italians joining the likes of juve and Milan and doing that. It has been a while since that has happened.
I'd cum

Talks of Zapata now

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Any truth on Higuain + €€€ for Chiesa?
considering piggy's wages, it's bs. we can still loan him out and pay some part of the wages, but it wouldn't make too much sense financially in a similar deal. then again, we were pretty desperate to get rid of him 2 years ago, or of dybala last summer, so it's not 100% out of question.

Jun 16, 2020
Honestly I wouldn’t mind to take a (smal) step back for a few years if we invest a lot in young players.

You can’t immediately expect Zaniolo, Tonali, Kulu, Demiral etc to win you the Scudetto.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
considering piggy's wages, it's bs. we can still loan him out and pay some part of the wages, but it wouldn't make too much sense financially in a similar deal. then again, we were pretty desperate to get rid of him 2 years ago, or of dybala last summer, so it's not 100% out of question.
They already have Ribery who probably have high wages. Ribery + Higuain could be great attack especially if they manage to keep some of their players. I expect Viola president to spend some cash, it would be good opportunity for them, seeing Milan teams not being able to perform, Napoli and Roma being shit too. They could be fighting for 4th place. It wouldnt be far off.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
They already have Ribery who probably have high wages. Ribery + Higuain could be great attack especially if they manage to keep some of their players. I expect Viola president to spend some cash, it would be good opportunity for them, seeing Milan teams not being able to perform, Napoli and Roma being shit too. They could be fighting for 4th place. It wouldnt be far off.
ribery earns 4m net, and he qualified for the new tax benefit. higgy would be ~double than that. also, their whole wage bill is 50m net, with the 2nd biggest salary being well below 2m net. i don't see them making such a huge sacrifice for an ageing has-been striker. we'll see.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well, they are building a decent team so its going to be much harder shopping in Italy.

Also, we we are really going all in on Zaniolo then he probably recognized that and those could be our clearest sign yet that Zaniolo > Tonali for Paratici's plan. Couple ways to look at it.

- - - Updated - - -

Then you have this:

https://www.football-italia.net/155696/inter-want-zaniolo-back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)