Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (151 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Leftist be gone. The mighty vegans, gays and communist do indeed try to ruin our culture with their woke agenda and politics based on gut feeling and flawed ideas rather then facts.
Said Dai while wearing skinny jeans and listening to Alice Glass and browsing vox media in another tab

- - - Updated - - -

Rummenige said yesterday that Alaba will most certainly leave, I wouldn't mind to plusvalenza Alex Sandro in that case.
@Nostradamus

Buy on AliExpress.com

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Alaba to Juventus would be great. Sandro still has value so you could probably sell him for a decent return. Alaba would suit Sarri ball better than Sandro. The mad capita gains from Sandro would help with the FFP capacity to sign another midfielder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
alaba + hakimi, most teams would be happy with that pairing, especially as wingbacks.

beppe the old mofo is doing a great job building a very strong squad out of a whorehouse.
The team is starting to look objectively good. Next year I think overall Serie A will be stronger than La Liga.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
alaba + hakimi, most teams would be happy with that pairing, especially as wingbacks.

beppe the old mofo is doing a great job building a very strong squad out of a whorehouse.

That would be insane, Alaba is the perfect wingback, because he is so complete, defensively, technique, long and short passing, speed. And to have Hakimi on other flank. Hope they fail with this 2nd signing, and Alaba goes instead to Real, City or PSG.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Kulu will make his ass glued to the bench. Dont worry, I have seen enough from Kulu in a few games and its already 10 times than what I have seen Bernardeschi do since he signed for Juve..
I really think he is going to be an amazing signing.
You watching the same scenario when you look back Berna in his Fio days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 148)