Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (94 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
All of you that think Messi will come here make me laugh. Ronaldo and Messi will cost us way over a 150 mil. a year on salary.
Right now we can not spend 60 mil. on Zaniolo Be real!!!!!! On top of that they both wanna be the boss cause they are both arrogant
They both make major decisions on the team. More obvious with Messi. but also Ronaldo want to have his say.
On top of that last year we had to borough 175 mil. If we wanna buy Messi , how much more will we have to borough.
Let Messi go to Man. City, where he will probable go anyway. We have to rejuvenate the team , not created a seniors institution.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Can't belive people rate 27 years old Dybala like he is still wonderkid and he us already the best he can be , rate more then Messi.

Messi is not concidering Juve , it is not attractive option in any scenario.

He stays , but if something happens he will go to City.

3% chance for that.

All of fans would give money to see Messi in Juve, and some think Dybala who is not even regullar starter should be in front of Messi.

Kids and FM20
Looks like you're triggered by everything.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Can't belive people rate 27 years old Dybala like he is still wonderkid and he us already the best he can be , rate more then Messi.

3% chance for that.

All of fans would give money to see Messi in Juve, and some think Dybala who is not even regullar starter should be in front of Messi.

Kids and FM20
But what is Messi's Mom saying about the rumors?

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like you're triggered by everything.
I like that he said "us" lol

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
All of you that think Messi will come here make me laugh. Ronaldo and Messi will cost us way over a 150 mil. a year on salary.
Right now we can not spend 60 mil. on Zaniolo Be real!!!!!! On top of that they both wanna be the boss cause they are both arrogant
They both make major decisions on the team. More obvious with Messi. but also Ronaldo want to have his say.
On top of that last year we had to borough 175 mil. If we wanna buy Messi , how much more will we have to borough.
Let Messi go to Man. City, where he will probable go anyway. We have to rejuvenate the team , not created a seniors institution.
With no transfer fee plus with new tax laws, Messi is doable. He will have paid for himself like Ronaldo, just the first couple of years would be difficult but not that difficult.

It's all hypothetical dream scenario and pretty pointless but fun talk right now, but fans all across the footy world are buzzin at the thought.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

3% chance for that.

Kids and FM20
Shut the fuck up faggot

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

3% chance for that.

Kids and FM20
Of course he is going to stay.
You think he is going to go to another championship and risk not performing, so everyone is going to say that he only succeeded because barca played for him?
They already are saying that in case of his national team.
It's barca or retirement in Argentina for him where he gets to take it easy, without too much pressure.

Linking him with other teams are futile.

You just have to look at what treatment Ronaldo gets in Italy to know that Messi is never going to even consider Italy.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

3% chance for that.

Kids and FM20
:tup:

Keep doing it.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
I assume you're one of them and that makes you better than the rest of us?
I doesn't matter what am I, nor do I really exist. What matters the most is that; right wing "politics" are based upon conspiracy theories, and it's well known fact (in the scientific world) that conspiracy theories are an indication of a serious mental illness. Given that, I do not jump and say that flatearth-antivaxx-christian-conservative-right-wing american and European white man who fear that the mighty vegans, gays and communist will ruin "their" "culture" are cancer, because I know for a fact that they are suffering from a serious mental illness and I have some understanding and empathy.

Btw, my post was a obvious troll attempt, the "i'm vegan" is a Filthy Frank reference which you right wing SJW got triggered by.

Sign Messi.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I doesn't matter what am I, nor do I really exist. What matters the most is that; right wing "politics" are based upon conspiracy theories, and it's well known fact (in the scientific world) that conspiracy theories are an indication of a serious mental illness. Given that, I do not jump and say that flatearth-antivaxx-christian-conservative-right-wing american and European white man who fear that the mighty vegans, gays and communist will ruin "their" "culture" are cancer, because I know for a fact that they are suffering from a serious mental illness and I have some understanding and empathy.

Btw, my post was a obvious troll attempt, the "i'm vegan" is a Filthy Frank reference which you right wing SJW got triggered by.

Sign Messi.
Gays won't ruin my culture but vegans ans communists will. And for some reason vegans are always communists.

--

No to Messi and sell Princess7. By someone like Lukaku who knows how to score, wouldn't that be sweet? @Bianconero81

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
Gays won't ruin my culture but vegans ans communists will. And for some reason vegans are always communists.

--

No to Messi and sell Princess7. By someone like Lukaku who knows how to score, wouldn't that be sweet? @Bianconero81
People try to live their lives cos' they are very much aware that you live only once and try to make the best out of it so noone gives a fuck about you and your culture.

Singing Messi is a must, for the fuck sake of the love of football we must see them goats play together, the whole planet wants it!

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
People try to live their lives cos' they are very much aware that you live only once and try to make the best out of it so noone gives a fuck about you and your culture.

Singing Messi is a must, for the fuck sake of the love of football we must see them goats play together, the whole planet wants it!
But my culture is the best and everybody here agrees. :angel:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Sign Messi.
Leftist be gone. The mighty vegans, gays and communist do indeed try to ruin our culture with their woke agenda and politics based on gut feeling and flawed ideas rather then facts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)