Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (142 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Id say go for him full force if he could play RB as well but I really rate A.S so in this case I hope we dont sell him.

Id like us to get a left winger though. Ronaldo will leave sooner or later and I like D.C coming from the bench and use his speed when the rest are tired.

F.Torres - Can he play LW?

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Id say go for him full force if he could play RB as well but I really rate A.S so in this case I hope we dont sell him.

Id like us to get a left winger though. Ronaldo will leave sooner or later and I like D.C coming from the bench and use his speed when the rest are tired.

F.Torres - Can he play LW?
Seeing Berna play today, I’m all for getting Torres and playing him wherever it would put Berna on the bench.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Seeing Berna play today, I’m all for getting Torres and playing him wherever it would put Berna on the bench.

Kulu will make his ass glued to the bench. Dont worry, I have seen enough from Kulu in a few games and its already 10 times than what I have seen Bernardeschi do since he signed for Juve..
I really think he is going to be an amazing signing.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Playing for juve and Parma is different
of course. you don't have the luxury of conceding goals, and you have to track back a lot, because cr and an other attacker won't. but as one of kulu's main strengths is workrate, and an other one is tactical discipline, i think he'll find the transition natural. if he lacks mental midgetery the giovinco way, he'll do great.

on an other note, boga scored again. he'd be a useful squad player for us.

Jun 16, 2020
of course. you don't have the luxury of conceding goals, and you have to track back a lot, because cr and an other attacker won't. but as one of kulu's main strengths is workrate, and an other one is tactical discipline, i think he'll find the transition natural. if he lacks mental midgetery the giovinco way, he'll do great.

on an other note, boga scored again. he'd be a useful squad player for us.
Kulu needs to improve his dribbling tho. Ball needs to stay a bit closer to his feet, as he won’t have as much space at Juventus as he does now. But compared to Bernardeschi he’s a big improvement. I like that he can use his right foot, but he’s also a lot smarter. Was searching some YouTube footage of Kulu when he played in Atalanta’s primavera. Found this gem. He just became MVP in a final, 4 years ago.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If Messi did come, Dybala would surely give up his jersey - mostly out of respect for Messi as the best Argentinian player of all time. That being said: Messi isn’t coming here lol. If he did, you play Messi behind Ronaldo and Dybala. None of them should be on the bench.

:rofl: :howler: The tax evading garden gnome cunt is not the best Argentinian player of all time. Has he won a world cup for his country? Has he even won a Copa America? He only ever shows up for Barcelona. I'll respect him when he actually shows the same conviction and desire for Argentina.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't belive people rate 27 years old Dybala like he is still wonderkid and he us already the best he can be , rate more then Messi.

Messi is not concidering Juve , it is not attractive option in any scenario.

He stays , but if something happens he will go to City.

3% chance for that.

All of fans would give money to see Messi in Juve, and some think Dybala who is not even regullar starter should be in front of Messi.

Kids and FM20
:blah: :blah: :blah:

Juventus is not an attractive option. Why the fuck are you on a Juventus forum then you little turd nugget?

Return to your Barca cave, where you can have a massive wankfest with your Blaugrana friends over your ageing squad with your tax evading midget garden gnome cunt Messi.

Oh, I think you should also repay a visit to the Arthur thread before you crawl back to your Barca forum, you know that Brazilian 23 year old who didn't think Juventus was an attractive option and joined us in exchange for an ageing 30 year old Benign Bosnian.

And yes, I'd rather have a Dybala who loves this shirt starting ahead of a 34 year old who'd only be coming here to earn one last big paycheck.

- - - Updated - - -

Leftist be gone. The mighty vegans, gays and communist do indeed try to ruin our culture with their woke agenda and politics based on gut feeling and flawed ideas rather then facts.
I had this student who used to eat meat, and after attending to the University of Washington and being indoctrinated into one of those "Vegan and Environmentalism" cults, he came back a total douche and self entitled shitcunt. He's now a preachy peasant, so I told him he can keep his flawed opinions to himself. If you don't want to eat meat, fine by me, but don't be preaching and presenting misinformation as facts, using emotional blackmail to try and justify your BS agenda.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
:rofl: :howler: The tax evading garden gnome cunt is not the best Argentinian player of all time. Has he won a world cup for his country? Has he even won a Copa America? He only ever shows up for Barcelona. I'll respect him when he actually shows the same conviction and desire for Argentina.

- - - Updated - - -

:blah: :blah: :blah:

Juventus is not an attractive option. Why the fuck are you on a Juventus forum then you little turd nugget?

Return to your Barca cave, where you can have a massive wankfest with your Blaugrana friends over your ageing squad with your tax evading midget garden gnome cunt Messi.

Oh, I think you should also repay a visit to the Arthur thread before you crawl back to your Barca forum, you know that Brazilian 23 year old who didn't think Juventus was an attractive option and joined us in exchange for an ageing 30 year old Benign Bosnian.

And yes, I'd rather have a Dybala who loves this shirt starting ahead of a 34 year old who'd only be coming here to earn one last big paycheck.
Sorry but you cant seriously credit Maradona with WC win. Pure cheating is different than just a ref mistake...
Messi to me is bigger than Maradona.
You dont have to like him but he is amazing..
I agree with the rest of your post

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Sorry but you cant seriously credit Maradona with WC win. Pure cheating is different than just a ref mistake...
Messi to me is bigger than Maradona.
You dont have to like him but he is amazing..
I agree with the rest of your post
I am not crediting him, but at least he showed up for his country. Every time I've watched Messi play for Argentina, he seemed a ghost, a shadow. His record in knockout games @ The World Cup is abysmal.

2006 World Cup - 1 goal and 0 goals in the knockout stages
2010 World Cup - 0 goals and 0 goals in the knockout stages
2014 World Cup - 4 goals and 0 goals in the knockout stages
2018 World Cup - 1 goal and 0 goals in the knockout stages

https://www.givemesport.com/1487247...gentina-knockout-games-is-absolutely-terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 133)