Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (80 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I dont know if I want Messi here - I see difficulties in playing both Dybala and Messi together.
This being said Messi is obviously one of all time best if not THE BEST..

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
That's crazy

He was meant to be the next big thing. Probably moved too early.
He's suffered a lot of injuries, and basically hasn't played any games since 2018.

Missed 41 games in 18/19 season, and this season he was out from almost the beginning of the season until Corona lockdown in France..

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
griezmann and dybala would be redundant. will tici try to offload dybala once again?
Nah, Dybala stays and Barca can keep their problems to themselves. In the current context Juve don't need Griez. They're much better off with DC + Kulu IMO, you need wide players in Sarri's system. Ronaldo is a fake one while Dybala is born to be in the middle.

BTW. Giezmann earns a lot of money and even after the renewal, Dybala will be the cheaper player (and the better for Juve IMO).

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
why do we seem so eager to get a striker when Dybala is preforming fantastically in that role (beyond my expectations anyway), Dybala has proven to be a good ss in a 2 man partnership and the kinda withdrawn striker role he is playing now, getting another striker is completely pointless with CR7 here, only striker we should be looking at is a backup to replace Higuain if he leaves.
Fuck Greizman and his cancer twitter videos too

Apr 29, 2006
Messi won't renew with Barcelona.

Told his father/agent to inform the club he suspends negotiations for a new deal.

Those stupidos really outdid themselves. Messi on a free next year is a no-brainer. I think Inter would get him, but the photoshopped picture might become reality.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Let’s be absolutely clear about one thing that is more important than anything else.

Juventus needs an international class centre forward with a proven record of scoring goals, season in,
season out. We will probably have to spend big to land the right target.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
in case it wasn't clear for someone, we are actually serious about milik:

:shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

of course, but we are on a fan forum, and here, that's the only point of view which is actually presented.
Where would he even fit? Dybala clearly can't play any other position but CF in a 4-3-3. We bringing in Milik to the bench? Also its not like Milik has taken Serie A by storm. He's good, but not good enough.

Would love to see if we could get somebody like Bernardo Silva to play on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)