Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Milik is actually a decent back-up. Bernardeschi doesnt add anything and we’ve had multiple games with Dybala and CR7 playing where we could’ve used a real striker. Weve been missing somebody who occupies the box. Higuaín will leave (and has increasingly more fitness problems). A straight swap with Bernardeschi won’t be so bad. In that way we’ve fixed our attack without spending anything, leaving us with enough money to focus on the midfield.
Yeah he's decent enough, never going to be a world class player, Personally I would have preferred Raul Jimenez but Wolves' asking price may have put us off which I can understand. But we do need a presence in the box especially with Higuain imminently leaving, Milik does have a fairly decent scoring record so it's hard to really argue it even if he has had 2 serious injuries.

Now GET ME FERRAN TORRES!

- - - Updated - - -

ESPN reports that Messi will leave Barca next year on a free. Imagine having both him and Ronaldo in a team.
Financially it would cripple us!

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Sportmediaset also mention Calafiori. They say it's done apparently. Another one who f-up his knee before. We love those.
Great prospect they say though. Some say better potential than Pellegrini.

Their second biggest youth talent after riccardi acc to a chiesa di totti article.

Can play CB too and scored some goals.

May 4, 2020
I doubt Messi will leave Barca i f Xavi is new coach like it will be 99 precent.

Inter signing Messi is biggest joke ever.

If he goes he goes to City.
Best team in the world in terms of quality players in one place , a lot of money and Guardiola.

Imagine Messi in Inter fighting against Lecce to grab CL position...

City is only realistic option.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I doubt Messi will leave Barca i f Xavi is new coach like it will be 99 precent.

Best team in the world in terms of quality players in one place , a lot of money and Guardiola.

Apparently Koeman is the one taking over.

Messi more likely to join some winning MLS team if you ask me, anything for an easy life scoring goals

- - - Updated - - -

We'd never finish building that midfield or fix RB lol.

And Messi and Dybala can't coexist just like Messi/Dybala and Griezmann can't.
Tbh I don't really like how Messi seems to decide on things at Barca, I find his attitude somewhat quite toxic, right or wrong this is where I prefer Ronaldo who encourages the players around him. Messi just seems to blame everyone around him.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

You never learn do you

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

Lol, right. You and your predictions :D

Messi will go to City in a year, just when Pep could be leaving them. Sounds quite right :baus:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)