Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Do we need a top CF or do we need a back up CF? opinion seems divided here.

Will Dybala stay as striker or will he move to the right next season? that's what determines the CF we need.

Since we signed Kulusevski, have Bernardeschi and Costa, and are linked to Torres and Chiesa, it makes me think that Dybala will continue centrally.

In that case we would need a good CF to count on, but that is happy to be a rotation option. Same as Higuain now.

Looking at the top 15 goalscoring table of CFs in Serie A there is:
Immobile
Lukaku

Muriel
Zapata
Dzeko
Caputo
Belotti
Petagna
Cornelius
Milik
Simeone
Quagliarella
Caicedo
Mertens
Lapadula

Scratched the ones that are obviously not coming to us

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Definitely NO to Griezmann. Barcelona shot themselves in the foot with those super signings, no reason to help them out. I can't even imagine what those 'assets' do to Barcelona's books each freaking year. Griezmann, Coutinhno, Dembele - that's the better part of half a billion in transfer fees alone. Let them keep pissing on PSG and Inter's doorsteps with coupons and vouchers, may we rob them all. When De Jong is for sale they can give us a call.

Now is the time to gather plusvalenza with EPL teams.
If not for funding inte*'s buys, would be great seeing them pay lautaro's RC. One less European competition to worry about.

Apr 29, 2006
If not for funding inte*'s buys, would be great seeing them pay lautaro's RC. One less European competition to worry about.
Nope, its actually ideal as it is. They don't have the money for the release clause, but they can't stop themselves from turning the players head. Lautaro's performance suffer, Barce bench and youth look for greener pastures, Messi&Suarez wait for a few more years to play with Lautaro and meet 2-3 new head coaches in the meantime.

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
Juventus will now inevitably have to focus on the sales to make room for other arrivals. They will do something in the midfield but first, they will have to free up wage space." [Romeo Agresti]

Same old Juve... we must sell before making any new signings. :rofl:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Do we need a top CF or do we need a back up CF? opinion seems divided here.

Will Dybala stay as striker or will he move to the right next season? that's what determines the CF we need.

Since we signed Kulusevski, have Bernardeschi and Costa, and are linked to Torres and Chiesa, it makes me think that Dybala will continue centrally.

In that case we would need a good CF to count on, but that is happy to be a rotation option. Same as Higuain now.

Looking at the top 15 goalscoring table of CFs in Serie A there is:
Immobile
Lukaku

Muriel
Zapata
Dzeko
Caputo
Belotti
Petagna (Napoli 18m)
Cornelius
Milik
Simeone
Quagliarella
Caicedo
Mertens
Lapadula

Scratched the ones that are obviously not coming to us
some fix

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Juventus will now inevitably have to focus on the sales to make room for other arrivals. They will do something in the midfield but first, they will have to free up wage space." [Romeo Agresti]

Same old Juve... we must sell before making any new signings. :rofl:
You prefer us to have 10 CMs?

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Is Higuain leaving? I don't mind keeping him around like this year – an option off the bench.

Sign Aouar and Tonali.
Sell D.Costa, D.Sciglio, Rugani, Matuidi, Khedira

Screenshot 2020-07-02 at 16.20.46.png

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,551
    Breaking News!

Juve working hard for Genoa's Pinamonti and Roma's Calafiori. - Sportitalia

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
    Is Higuain leaving? I don't mind keeping him around like this year – an option off the bench.

Sign Aouar and Tonali.
    Sell D.Costa, D.Sciglio, Rugani, Matuidi, Khedira

Screenshot 2020-07-02 at 16.20.46.png
    This is perfect but it seems certain that Inter will sign Tonali

- - - Updated - - -

Breaking News!

Juve working hard for Genoa's Pinamonti and Roma's Calafiori. - Sportitalia
    I guess Calafiori would be for the U23 team or for the loan army?
    Pinamonti would be a good player to groom as a sub

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)