Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (60 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Milik as main - Not thanks
Auba - He is good but not that fond of him
Jimenez - Dont know much about him

Backup - Pinamonti - I dont recall much from him so tough to really judge
Kaio Jorge - Someone told me he is a good young player (dont remember if it is on this forum or from a friend)
Scamacca - Name rings a bell but I dont really remember him.

In any case its not a mouth watering list for sure.

Someone mentioned G.J - I dont think its possible but if it is I rather him than any of the mentioned players..

- - - Updated - - -

I`ll add Rugani and Bernardeschi on top of it..
Scamacca was a Roma youth prodigy but he was probably a tad overrated bc he was 6 ft 4 (194 cms) at like 16 so he just bossed around the youth teams. They called him the new Zlatan at one point lol. He got signed by PSV bc he thought he could develop better there. Eventually signed by Sassuolo and has been on loans right now playing for Ascoli. 8 goals in 27 Serie B games this year. he's still only 21, but he if he doesn't make a leap soon, his window will be close.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
How about Kulusevski playing CF/F9 whenever Dybala isn't playing? Maybe that's why we're after Ferran Torres for the RW?
He's got the height, muscle and technique to do it. I believe he has played striker for Sweden u21 as well.

LW:
1. Ronaldo
2. Ferran Torres/DC
3. Bernardeschi

ST:
1. Dybala
2. Kulusevski

RW:
1. Kulusevski
2. Bernardeschi
3. Ferran Torres/DC
TBH I've seen bernadeschi play as the false 9 recently for Italy more than I've seen Kulusevski in that position

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Sczcesny
Buffon
Cuadrado Deligt Bonucci Sandro
Danilo Demiral Chiellini Pellegrini
Arthur Benatancur Pogba
Rabiot Matuidi Khedira
Griezmann Dybala Ronaldo
Kulusevski Higuain Costa

IN: Arthur 72m, Pogba , Griezmann loan, Pellegrini (return from loan),
OUT: Pjanic 60, Pjaca, Bernardeschi, Rugani, DeSciglio, Ramsey

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Scamacca was a Roma youth prodigy but he was probably a tad overrated bc he was 6 ft 4 (194 cms) at like 16 so he just bossed around the youth teams. They called him the new Zlatan at one point lol. He got signed by PSV bc he thought he could develop better there. Eventually signed by Sassuolo and has been on loans right now playing for Ascoli. 8 goals in 27 Serie B games this year. he's still only 21, but he if he doesn't make a leap soon, his window will be close.
Ascoli is placed 17/20 in Serie B. They've scored a total of 39 goals. (pretty average for Serie B teams).
Can't say I know how he's playing but I'm not super impressed. In todays game, you gotta have more impressive records at age 21 to become a top player, let alone squad player for a top club...

Jun 16, 2020
His style looks a bit like Zlatan, no jokes. He is tall, strong and technical gifted. I’ve been trying to follow him, didn’t really succeed as much as I wanted to, so mainly saw him playing for Italy. In my opinion he’s a more interesting option then Pinamonti, but for now I’d say both are not ready to play for us.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We were linked to Pinamonti a few days before he scored. I guess he was just making sure.

Why are we linked to him? Lol, know he was "promising" in youth level, but now in senior level for 2 years, he is as threatening as a defender in scoring a goal. 5 goals last season and 4 goals this season.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What top CF do you know would fuck Arkadiusz Milik?

I can't think of any.
Lewandowski?

They're both Polish. Catholic church. Pee Pee touch in church as young boys, possibly molested by the local priesthood.

Grew up playing football, seeing dongs in the shower. It could potentially have already happened :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

Let it go Bro. It's ok. I got you. Also, it's not 2014 anymore :p

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Question for people who watched Aouar more than 2 times this year and not on YouTube, is he good enough to start from the get-go?
I saw him a few times, he’s very talented and has a great technique. Although, he can be bad against small teams in the league, the same as their whole squad, he would look very uninterested in making any effort but he’s fearless on the big stage, aka CL. If we compare him to how Rabiot and Matuidi are playing for us, yes he can definitely be a starter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 25, 2020
Why are we linked to him? Lol, know he was "promising" in youth level, but now in senior level for 2 years, he is as threatening as a defender in scoring a goal. 5 goals last season and 4 goals this season.
both names mentioned in that article has 1 common: agent is Raiola. I dont think we should deal with this fat@**. If not for De Ligt, Mendes is always the better option to do business with.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Sczcesny
Buffon
Cuadrado Deligt Bonucci Sandro
Danilo Demiral Chiellini Pellegrini
Arthur Benatancur Pogba
Rabiot Matuidi Khedira
Griezmann Dybala Ronaldo
Kulusevski Higuain Costa

IN: Arthur 72m, Pogba , Griezmann loan, Pellegrini (return from loan),
OUT: Pjanic 60, Pjaca, Bernardeschi, Rugani, DeSciglio, Ramsey
I dont think Barca will loan him without obligation
Pogba is the dream

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He was hot shit up until he joined Genoa for €18m. Rounded skill set, physically and mentally pretty strong, and has good feet and technique.

I don't think he'd ever score a lot but he is the kind of player who you can put across a front three and he doesn't look out of place with quality players. Who knows, he could even be part of a trade. Nothing surprises me now.

If you ask me he would be the sort of player Paratici would have been all over for years but could never buy as he was Inter's. They still have that buyback option but with the emergence of Esposito I don't see it happening.

In terms of his goals you'd have to look at other Italian strikers aged 20, 21, he's at least on par with Immobile and Belotti at the same age. By now Gilardino had scored 20+ goals for Parma in a season. Balotelli was also far superior at that age, but finished a few years later.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
both names mentioned in that article has 1 common: agent is Raiola. I dont think we should deal with this fat@**. If not for De Ligt, Mendes is always the better option to do business with.
If not for the insane world class talent he brought us? The agent of Haaland as well?

We have no choice but to deal with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)