Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I had both of my grandparents die because of cancer within the last 3 years and very well know how bad it is, yet i still find it funny. Will never let that shit change my humor, not even in the very moment it eventually comes after me.
I’m sorry to hear that. I definitely understand your point of view and respect your choice to have that style of humour, it’s just not my type and I find it to be a bit sickening when repeated on a daily basis like Osman pointed. I see that some mods on here don’t mind it and will even indulge in it when the opportunity arises, so I guess all is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Raul Jimenez would be a great signing though. Like a Mexican Mandzukic, great in the air, decent skills, very hardworking player. Some presence in the oppositions area. Only slight downside is his age (29) but iirc we signed Mario at a similar to same age.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So Arthur from barca is the best we’re gonna do for our midfield next season

Yay. I guess.
Arthur is very talented provided he can stay fit.

Still, one has to wonder what the plan is. How will dybala and CR7 fit in the lineup? What about Milik? And if we are fielding 2/3 or 3/3 of those players at once will Arthur be a suitable, lung busting CM behind them?

Once again it looks like the plan is seek out "market opportunities" and hope Sarri of all people will fit it together :lol3:

Apr 17, 2013
Raul Jimenez would be a great signing though. Like a Mexican Mandzukic, great in the air, decent skills, very hardworking player. Some presence in the oppositions area. Only slight downside is his age (29) but iirc we signed Mario at a similar to same age.
Richarlison has the same attribute but younger.I saw his match against Union he spent his time to run and tackle, a true warrior.

@JuveJay @Badass Dybala @Osman What do you think of him ?

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The Lolzilian Arthur, who doesn't even want to be here, and Aouar are not Xavi and Iniesta - not even close!
Arthur is a great player IMO but he is definitely way way off from being Iniesta or Xavi..
Can he become as great - not likely, these are rare players..

I do think he can become really good for us but this comparison is just ridiculous...
Same goes for Aouar of course..

Even my current favorite Pogba is not Iniesta and Pogba is more special than Aouar and Arthur..

- - - Updated - - -

If we get Aouar and Arthur for the midfield and Jimenez for the attack I would be ecstatic at this point
L.Alberto SMS and put an Inzaghi on top of it and its much better...

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Who cares about height?

264d972fc3bae3943d197a0109b43011.jpg

Height is irrelevant. We need midfielders with SKILL.
We don’t play in a Spanish farmers league that allows you to walk with the ball into the goal on the weekends and conserve energy to play well in ECL.

We play in the Italian farmers league where thugs kick your knee if you hold the ball for 2 seconds, and break your knee if you are black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)