Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We'll struggle to sell, players exchanges will fail to materialize or they won't be in our favor, we'll be stuck with at least 50% of the geezers and undesirables, and with a few days left we'll scramble to acquire some shitstain a la Hernanes or Rincon who will come here and be a burden, contribute next to nothing, and leave us wondering what IF after another year with a pathetic makeshift midfield.

- - - Updated - - -

What about asking the players to forgo their wages? I mean, that saved the club a ton of money.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I am not a big fan of Arthur. He is a talented player but he seems injury prone. He also caught an STD by kissing some rando girl. He appears to be a typical Lolzillian to me. We already have Costa.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I have a feeling Zaniolo will come. Romas DS says they want to keep him, but in the interview he was not certain.

We want him, our relationship with Roma is good atm. I can see a deal where they buy some players from us to.

Atm it's just a feeling, would you guys want Zaniolo?

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Isn't tonali a inda fan?
If so, why is anyone acting surprised that he choses to go to them. It was reported time and time again that he wants to go there and I can't blame him. The competition is weaker. He is almost guaranteed a starting spot.
At juve the pressure to perform is greater.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I have a feeling Zaniolo will come. Romas DS says they want to keep him, but in the interview he was not certain.

We want him, our relationship with Roma is good atm. I can see a deal where they buy some players from us to.

Atm it's just a feeling, would you guys want Zaniolo?
I have a feeling Roma will prefer Under - Romero and/or Mandragora - Cristante swap(s) before they cede Zaniolo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)