Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (77 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
This is the Juventus starting lineup for next season as far as I’m concerned.
Pinsoglio
Danilo Bonucci Caceres De Sciglio
Khedira Matuidi Rabiot
Bernardeschi Higuain Willian

Hard to be disappointed with any mercato news if you expect this lineup.
That’s a bit extreme, not if you’re a MU fan though lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I dont believe the Tonali 30M part - They could easily sell him for 50M so why settle for just 30M?

- - - Updated - - -

Kante for 70M? (Calciomercato)
In FM Tonali has a relegation release clause for 25mil. Assuming that is based on reality, Brescia are certain to be relegated this season so that's 5M extra for them to get the deal done now.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
If we loose out on Tonali im shocked!

we lost Veratti and now Tonali! If he were a Young Defender i could understand, we are settled!

but our Midfield is shit! He would walk straight into our starting 11! If we cant convince him to join us over freaking inda, who has the most defensive coach in the world - then Patrici just isnt good enough at his job! it’s such a no brainer!

And I dont understand this Zaniolo talk!! In this current marked where there is no money People want to gamble on a player who just tore his knee?? He May come back strong, but he may as well be half the player he where!

what about Ndombele? Spurs seem to interested in many of our players. I know he has been a flop, but the guy is a beast! Just came to spurs at the wrong time!

Apr 29, 2006
The problem with Tonali here is his long term role. Nobody is relying on him here. With our policy he might be in Genoa next year to get experience. I think he has a first team role at Inter and while they might not win anything, he will grow and maybe outgrow them someday.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'd take Ndombele tbh. Ndombele and Aouar with Bentancur would be an awesome midfield. Failing @ Spurs, who are currently a shitshow run by a has been, isn't entirely on him.

I'd prefer Ndombele to all the other shitty names we are being linked to.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Bro. Much Love.

Now, can you do the same but with Tootsie's face on the image I posted on the previous page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)