Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We need to get zaniolo
Why? He's talented for sure but after that ACL it'll take a year for him to perform again, if ever. We should stay away from such players, we need someone who is ready to hit the ground running. The state of the midfield is too serious to stack up with even more question marks than it already is.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Mercato closes October 5, nearly 3 months from now, so I'll reserve judgement for now. But it's truly bewildering we arent closing Tonali when he only costs 30m. Whatever they planning better be worth it, and not just Jorginho and Stockholm syndrome suffering cripple in Arthur.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Why? He's talented for sure but after that ACL it'll take a year for him to perform again, if ever. We should stay away from such players, we need someone who is ready to hit the ground running. The state of the midfield is too serious to stack up with even more question marks than it already is.
We need dynamic box to box midfielder even though I agree with you he might be gamble but it is worth the risk

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Juventus want to bring in Nicolo Zaniolo - Roma ask for at least €60m, while Juventus would like to propose an exchange. inter also in the running for zaniolo .Roma prefer cash. [Sky]
Roma's director already said they're not interested in Rugani and Mandragora :d and how can we blame him?
Honestly I see this Zaniolo thing going only with Bernardeschi and money

Problem is we don't have any money.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We need dynamic box to box midfielder even though I agree with you he might be gamble but it is worth the risk
I disagree, not in Juve's current situation. I'd rather wait a year or two and pay more for a fully recovered, firing on all cylinders player, than to gamble at this point in time.

You buy Zaniolo now, who won't be cheap and he won't make it to being a starter in a year from now. I mean, it's pretty much granted. The ACL might be healed but his muscles won't catch up so quickly.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's depressing, but this is what happens when you have a sporting director who has a hard on for specific players and can't see beyond his own arrogance and BS, and a coach that's a pussy, doesn't get involved and who players probably don't want to play for/respect because he's not a winner.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Then we have no business looking at a kid who may very well never be the same if his value hasn't dropped considerably.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone think we would get the same value for Pjaca now than before his injury? No way.
What did pjaca really do before injury you can't miss out zaniolo after missing on tonali

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What did pjaca really do before injury you can't miss out zaniolo after missing on tonali
Pjaca had an amazing World Cup :boh:

if we are getting raked over the coals by Roma on the fee then yes, you can pass him up.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't mind trading Rugani or Bernie as the rumors suggested this morning lol but we aren't that lucky

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I disagree, not in Juve's current situation. I'd rather wait a year or two and pay more for a fully recovered, firing on all cylinders player, than to gamble at this point in time.

You buy Zaniolo now, who won't be cheap and he won't make it to being a starter in a year from now. I mean, it's pretty much granted. The ACL might be healed but his muscles won't catch up so quickly.
And what happens in the opposite scenario when he really starts playing well after ACL injury and price tag becomes double

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)