Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (392 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Embarrassing stuff as usual from Italian media. Creating a rumour of swapping a washed up jabroni like De Sciglio with a fullback who is probably 2x the value of De Shittio and making it look 'normal' is something only Italian papers can do.

It's a ridiculous rumour that should not be taken seriously.
coming from a guy who posts 700 tweets from tabloids a day

this deserves a double kek

KEKEK

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I'd swap Pjanic for Jorginho. I'd sell Ramsey (20m), Rabiot (20M), Higuain (10M), Bernardeschi (15M), MDS (5M) and Rugani (10M). My guess those 6 would pocket us a good 80M. Then I'd loan Icardi and sign Aouar for 55M. We'd even have a good 25M left.

Woj
Cuadrado De Ligt Bonucci Alex Sandro
Bentancur Jorginho Aouar
Dybala
Icardi CR7

Buffon
Danilo Demiral Chiellini Pellegrini
Khedira X Matuidi
Kulusevski X Douglas Costa​

I'd say thats a very good improvement in MF and a decent improvemnt overall. We can play various systems with that squad

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I'd swap Pjanic for Jorginho. I'd sell Ramsey (20m), Rabiot (20M), Higuain (10M), Bernardeschi (15M), MDS (5M) and Rugani (10M). My guess those 6 would pocket us a good 80M. Then I'd loan Icardi and sign Aouar for 55M. We'd even have a good 25M left.

Woj
Cuadrado De Ligt Bonucci Alex Sandro
Bentancur Jorginho Aouar
Dybala
Icardi CR7

Buffon
Danilo Demiral Chiellini Pellegrini
Khedira X Matuidi
Kulusevski X Douglas Costa​

I'd say thats a very good improvement in MF and a decent improvemnt overall. We can play various systems with that squad
wat

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I mean, it makes perfect sense. Arthutr is young and has lots of potential - injuries aside, he's a very good player. Rakibitch is an old expiring geezer, Vidal seems committed to joining Conte @ Inter, Busquets is a cunt (Barca born and bred through and through). De Jong is the only other midfielder they have that would be of interest to us, and there's no way they're letting him go. They're probably going to build around him and Ansu Fati.

As for De Shitllio, it's not really hard to find an upgrade because he's an incredibly limited player. Semedo and Arthur for De Shittlio and The Benign Bosnian would actually be a good deal for us, provided the cash component isn't too great.

Also, none of those disgusting lineups with Fagjinho and Icunti starting please.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I mean, it makes perfect sense. Arthutr is young and has lots of potential - injuries aside, he's a very good player. Rakibitch is an old expiring geezer, Vidal seems committed to joining Conte @ Inter, Busquets is a cunt (Barca born and bred through and through). De Jong is the only other midfielder they have that would be of interest to us, and there's no way they're letting him go. They're probably going to build around him and Ansu Fati.

As for De Shitllio, it's not really hard to find an upgrade because he's an incredibly limited player. Semedo and Arthur for De Shittlio and The Benign Bosnian would actually be a good deal for us, provided the cash component isn't too great.

Also, none of those disgusting lineups with Fagjinho and Icunti starting please.
Honestly I am not very keen on this deal. Semedo is not that great and not worth the price barca value him at (40m plus or minus). Arthur is a great talent but he's injury prone and he isn't a box to box which seems like a redundant addition with Bentancur on our ranks, and our pursuit of Tonali...Unless we can play two of them in 4-2-3-1(maybe?) Moreover, I can't see us being able to get Arthur and a Pogba/Sms and if we opt for him and Tonali it's another summer of market opportunities without addressing our real needs: An established ball carrier box to box who can dribble his way forward and pose a threat on the opposition goal..Aouar should be our worst case scenario this summer.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Does that sound logical to you, that united would just let him walk on a free when they can extend his contract? LOL. Would love to know where you read such a thing...
I said they'd be inclined to accept a lower fee due to the pandemic and the contract that is running out. I checked and the source I had is weak, Daily Star. Nevertheless, they pay him a lot and he has barely featured for them this season. Paying him a fortune for the next two years and getting nothing in return doesn't sound good to me.
https://www.juvefc.com/manchester-united-wont-exercise-pogba-renewal/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 385)