Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (117 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Barcelona journalist Francesc Aguilar: "According to my information, Barça has already reached an agreement with Miralem Pjanic. He has always wanted to play for the Blaugrana...." [TJ]

Francesc Aguilar: "This morning I spoke to people close to Arthur who confirmed to me his will not to leave Barça. He has already said no to Inter to enter the Lautaro Martínez's deal. Despite Paratici's efforts, he continues to oppose the transfer and, even less, the exchange."

Francesc Aguilar: "Juve already tried for Rakitic, he currently has several offers, I think he will choose the best in sporting/economic deal. Vidal has an agreement in principle with Inter - He could be part of the Martínez deal or direct deal. He wants to return to Conte."

Francesc Aguilar: "Barca really like De Sciglio, and he could be a good reinforcement if Semedo were to go to City. Rugani is liked for some time by Barca, but is not a priority, it will depend on how the negotiations go. I see De Sciglio more feasible than Rugani."

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It seems like Juve is offering 3 players for Barca 3 players...

Rugani,Pjanic and De Sciglio for Arthur,Semedo and Todibo...

If it is true, and they are enough stupid to do it, this could be best job in history.
Its Tuttosport so its probably invented but this deal could be good for both us and Barca.
Pjanic is finished with us but maybe a new challenge with Barcelona would do the trick.
Arthur is great when not injured but how often it happens?! If he is fit he will do good + He is young so could double his price in a short time (again if not injured)
Semedo - He is an ok RB so I wouldnt object
Todibo - I havent seen him play (or I have and didnt notice him) so cant comment..
Rugani - is underrated here but yeah we should only keep him if we need a home grown player..
MDS - He is versatile but quite average..

May 4, 2020
We will not get Arthur , he does not want leave. I see us with Rakitic. Thats is problem.
Todibo was great at Schalke , they can sell it easy for 25mil. A lot of clubs want him.Great prospect. His problem is left foot. Almost like Arjeen Robben right foot.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I cant understand the headlines - How can Vidal only want Inter when he always stated his love for Juve?
I mean how can Vidal reject us and choose Inter instead - something is wrong...

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Who would swap Douglas Costa out for Dabho?
I believe the question should be: who wouldn't?

Those 2 games per season when he is fit to play ain't worth keeping him.

Barcelona journalist Francesc Aguilar: "According to my information, Barça has already reached an agreement with Miralem Pjanic. He has always wanted to play for the Blaugrana...." [TJ]

Francesc Aguilar: "This morning I spoke to people close to Arthur who confirmed to me his will not to leave Barça. He has already said no to Inter to enter the Lautaro Martínez's deal. Despite Paratici's efforts, he continues to oppose the transfer and, even less, the exchange."

Francesc Aguilar: "Juve already tried for Rakitic, he currently has several offers, I think he will choose the best in sporting/economic deal. Vidal has an agreement in principle with Inter - He could be part of the Martínez deal or direct deal. He wants to return to Conte."

Francesc Aguilar: "Barca really like De Sciglio, and he could be a good reinforcement if Semedo were to go to City. Rugani is liked for some time by Barca, but is not a priority, it will depend on how the negotiations go. I see De Sciglio more feasible than Rugani."
I totally expect us to trade Pjanić for Rakitić. In the end it's experience that matters. Khedira - Rakitić for the CL. :tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)