Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (141 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Pre-injury Zaniolo would have made worth it for sure. Now? I'm not sure, ACL is no easy thing to get out of. Berna is horrible, sure but Zaniolo is a huge question mark now.

Also, swapping Rugani for Mancini is a sideways move for me.
Zaniolo is worth it, plenty of players returned from these injuries, not what it used to be in being career altering.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
And so they should. We'd have their pants down with that trade.

I quite like Mancini. He's probably not as technically skilled as Rugani but he has much more fight in him. Could be a good option for that Chiellini/Demiral fighter role in 2021.
Mancini has also played at RB, right? Anyone knows how well he did? Is this maybe where our interest originated?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Anyway Zaniolo with only one knee, it's always better and more useful than bernardeschi with his 2 legs.
This deal has many possible outcomes - There isnt really a bad or good decision as everything could happen and we only get to know the outcome when he plays for us.
Bernardeschi is mediocre for us but still has selling value
Zaniolo is a player I really like and he could perform for us BUT his injury might mean he gets injured more often from now on and if it happens his market value would be non existent.
There is also a chance he wouldnt fit well or be ok and nothing more - In this case he will be a "new Bernardeschi"
and there is also the possibility we all hope for - He overcomes his injury, plays for us and become even better with time - In this case we get a real bargain...

- - - Updated - - -

Higuain is heading toward River plate, Pjanic to Barcelona[/QUOTE]
This should have happened 2 seasons ago.. We would have gotten twice the money and we would have got rid of a washed up player (He is washed up for us..)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
:yuck: :inter: And that would signal the end of my support for the club.
Yeah. (Except for a few) a bunch of random players on the pitch, mixed with straight up assholes like Icunti. And it's not better next to the sideline.

Wouldn't end it for me, but maybe bring it to a halt until we move away from going full plastic.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yeah but Barca won't pay any cash for Pjanic. The discussion is about swapping players. Juve wants Arthur, Barca prefers to give Rakitic/Vidal. Kind of predictable when you realize that Pjanic is already 30yo while Arthur is 23yo.
Do barca realise they are negotiating with Juve not fucking inda :lol: what's Catalan for go fuck yourselves?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yeah. (Except for a few) a bunch of random players on the pitch, mixed with straight up assholes like Icunti. And it's not better next to the sideline.

Wouldn't end it for me, but maybe bring it to a halt until we move away from going full plastic.
I would probably still support the club until Buffon and Chiellini retire, but watching Bonucci with the captain's armband, Icunti in black and white, some random geezers and plastic instawhores parading our shirt, and some mediocre Italian Jabronis isn't going to endear me to the cause.

I'd probably come back and support the club once we, inevitably, fail and Cancer, Tootsie, and Czech Clown get booted.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Do barca realise they are negotiating with Juve not fucking inda :lol: what's Catalan for go fuck yourselves?
Yes, Juve. Known for being great and hard to negotiate with sellers.

Not counting I-buy-a-mediocre-hack-for-too-much-money-from-you-and-you-in-return-overpay-for-a-talent-from-us type of shady deals to pimp the book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 133)