Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (52 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Paganini again suggesting Juve and Roma talking about exchanges for capital gains. So that rumor of Zaniolo <-> Berna + Rugani <-> Mancini swap is going to stick around for a while I guess.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
How reliable is Momblano?

Why is Barcelona so after Pjanic, considering he is 30 years old and he had shit season?
not too reliable, especially after last summer, when he pushed his pep agenda until literally the last hour before juve announced sarri. but this rumor has been going around for a while, and even paratici all but confirmed the talks in an interview the other day.

pjanic was about to be sold last summer before allegedly sarri stopped the sale, so no wonder that his motivation dropped for this season, seeing that the club doesn't really care about him anymore. he's still a quality player. barcelona want pjanic because he's much better and consistent (yes, tuz) than all of their midfielders bar busquets, he's available, and juve is open to swap deals. barca was lacking liquidity badly even before this corona-shit hit the fan.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Sign a winger and two CMs. Add these players (and Kulu), possibly Pellegrini and grab meunier on a free if needed. :tup:

dump de sciglio and Khedira. Pjanic can leave too if funds are needed for other CMs.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
not too reliable, especially after last summer, when he pushed his pep agenda until literally the last hour before juve announced sarri. but this rumor has been going around for a while, and even paratici all but confirmed the talks in an interview the other day.

pjanic was about to be sold last summer before allegedly sarri stopped the sale, so no wonder that his motivation dropped for this season, seeing that the club doesn't really care about him anymore. he's still a quality player. barcelona want pjanic because he's much better and consistent (yes, tuz) than all of their midfielders bar busquets, he's available, and juve is open to swap deals. barca was lacking liquidity badly even before this corona-shit hit the fan.
Even Di Marzio confirmed there was something going on with Pep, but he refused us.

He is among the first to know if a player is ill (broke the news of de ligt playing while injured,etc) or those behind the scene stuff. He is hit and miss, but he has had rumors that turned out right too

@Mandzukic17

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Momblano is dead to me until further notice. But it's possible he has sources and they were just using him to distribute misinformation (I also believe we were legitimately targeting Pep). In which case he's unreliable. But it could be different than him just making shit up. He has been right before.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Even Di Marzio confirmed there was something going on with Pep, but he refused us.

He is among the first to know if a player is ill (broke the news of de ligt playing while injured,etc) or those behind the scene stuff. He is hit and miss, but he has had rumors that turned out right too

@Mandzukic17
iirc momblano didn't even know about sarri until 1 or 2 days prior to the official announcement, while dimarzio and co were covering the story for weeks. imagine mombly's sources... i have nothing against him, somehow i even like his retarded antics, he's probably a good guy and a true juventino, but as an original source, he's nothing but gossip level.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Momblano is dead to me until further notice. But it's possible he has sources and they were just using him to distribute misinformation (I also believe we were legitimately targeting Pep). In which case he's unreliable. But it could be different than him just making shit up. He has been right before.
i dont think there was a serious push for Pep, at least not this summer but the rumors were benificial to the board. more press, attention when linked with biggest name in coaching and less time for social media campaigns against the actual target, a mediocre man from a former rival with a history of unprofessional comments against juve

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
so-so, but the most reliables are Massimo Parmigiano and Paolo Burrata.
De culo is da best

- - - Updated - - -

How reliable is Momblano?

Why is Barcelona so after Pjanic, considering he is 30 years old and he had shit season?
When you look at Barca's recent transfers like braithwaite and boateng, pjanic is like a massive name

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)