Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (121 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Pogba seems far away:

today Fabio hinted about his high salary demands ... and if Pjanic out with this boy in Barca ... so Pogba will never come as the club will not fork any cash too ...and Pjanic card to swap with MU involving Pogba is finished ..

pogba is not realistic with the current market

even Tonali
He is but I see it getting closer with time.. Pogba will lower his expectations regarding salary as he has no choice..

- - - Updated - - -

Is arthur any good or?
The problem is not about his quality but more about his availability...

- - - Updated - - -

@GordoDeCentral what can you tell us of this River kid, one of the random rumours of who we might swap Higauin for if he goes back home:

Seems like a good kid (although its Youtube so who knows..)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Must be Sold:

Rugani
De Sciglio
Khedira
Berna

Could be sold (if the price is right) or used in trades:

Bonucci
Danilo
Matuidi
Rabiot
Ramsey
Pjanic
Higuain
Costa

Untouchables:

Buffon
Woj
Chiellini
De Ligt
Demiral
Sandro
Cuadrado
Bentancur
Dybala
Ronaldo
I really liked Ramsey so Im not sure we should be using him for trades.. Bonucci`s value shouldnt be high so I`d keep him.
The rest is accurate though but Im not sure we can even get 1$ for Khedira at this point of time..

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I really liked Ramsey so Im not sure we should be using him for trades.. Bonucci`s value shouldnt be high so I`d keep him.
The rest is accurate though but Im not sure we can even get 1$ for Khedira at this point of time..
If Man U want Ramsey and Rabiot for Pogba, you'll drive him to Manchester yourself ;)

Bonucci shouldn't be sold, but in a trade for a Gabriel Jesus type player (and a cash component to City obviously), I'd be hard pressed to reject that deal.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Must be Sold:
Rugani
De Sciglio
Khedira
Berna

Bonucci
Danilo
Matuidi
Rabiot
Ramsey
Pjanic
Higuain
Costa

Untouchables:
Buffon
Woj
Chiellini
De Ligt
Demiral
Sandro
Cuadrado
Bentancur
Dybala
Ronaldo
Must be Sold:
Rugani
De Sciglio
Khedira

Danilo
Matuidi
Rabiot
Ramsey
Pjanic
Higuain
Costa
Bernadeschi
Alex Sandro

Untouchables:
Buffon
Bonucci
Woj
Chiellini
De Ligt
Demiral
Cuadrado
Bentancur
Dybala
Ronaldo

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Khedira won't get a new contract. It's possible that he will leave maybe by ending the contract so that he can leave on a free.

[Romeo Agresti]

:touched:

Leave for free aka the Juventus way
He also said that many clubs are interested in Berna and Juve will do everything possible to sell him.

He would fit perfectly in Rome.
Give them Berna + Cash and take Zaniolo. Sell Khedira, Matuidi and take Thomas from Atleti.

Shez.
Back four
Bentancur-Thomas
Zaniolo
Costa-Dybala-Ronaldo

Do it bitches.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I would sell Costa

and buy Ferran Torres :tuttosport:
Das it mane

- - - Updated - - -

Khedira won't get a new contract. It's possible that he will leave maybe by ending the contract so that he can leave on a free.

[Romeo Agresti]

:touched:

Leave for free aka the Juventus way
Get to finally ditch the 6 mill a year that marotta so kindly offered him

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If Man U want Ramsey and Rabiot for Pogba, you'll drive him to Manchester yourself ;)

Bonucci shouldn't be sold, but in a trade for a Gabriel Jesus type player (and a cash component to City obviously), I'd be hard pressed to reject that deal.
I think G.Jesus is a good player but I wouldnt try that hard for him as I see nothing extraordinary in him..
Pogba?! Well if its Ramsey or nothing of course I`d ship Ramsey but Im pretty sure Ramsey wont be a deal breaker so I rather keep him as I think he could be very good for us.
Rabiot - million dollar talent but 10 cents brain.. Should he be running all over the pitch like crazy I might have defended him but I cant defend someone who compared to others dont even try.. I just think about Conte and his "sweat for your shirt" policy and I wonder what he would have done should he get that kind of player in his team...

May 25, 2019
The problem with guys like Ramsey and Costa is that they can be really good, but they miss too much time on the pitch due to injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)