Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Todd Cantwell

the next Paul Scholes?

I love his dance moves. He could become a huge social media star like Ronaldo, Dybala and Pogba.

Not sure about his Griezmann-style haircut though.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He has to have Jimmy Bullard hair and shit dance moves when he has the most boring English name in history.

Looks like another of this en vogue English CAM player at the moment such as Grealish or Maddison, but with less skill.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
What has Pogba done to deserve Man UTD 100m. No sane team would pay them that sum. Id rather go for Tonali, a RB, and a winger like Chiesa than dab boy who used Juve as holiday then he went to a much “greater” club. Feck him.
Sms > Pogba

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
What has Pogba done to deserve Man UTD 100m. No sane team would pay them that sum. Id rather go for Tonali, a RB, and a winger like Chiesa than dab boy who used Juve as holiday then he went to a much “greater” club. Feck him.
Sms > Pogba
In the end its cost vs cost
SMS would cost around the 100M as well as Lolito will not sell him for less
SMS would command lower wages but thanks to the new law it wouldnt be such a dramatic difference (At least I think it wont..)
SMS already stated he would like to play for Real in the future so him coming would mean 3 year tops and then Real Madrid
Pogba is faster and is a better link up to our attack not to mention his high marketability..
Even if I am a Pogba fan its not really a contest when talking about overall same figures... (more or less)

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005

Di Marzio says we are interested in this wonderkid. RB from Porto, he have a fixed price in his contract for 10 million euros, but I do bet Porto want to sign him up for a new contract. You cant judge a player from a Youtube video, but I like his style.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
SMS would command lower wages but thanks to the new law it wouldnt be such a dramatic difference (At least I think it wont..)
SMS already stated he would like to play for Real in the future so him coming would mean 3 year tops and then Real Madrid
Pogba is faster and is a better link up to our attack not to mention his high marketability..
Even if I am a Pogba fan its not really a contest when talking about overall same figures... (more or less)
Utter bullocks. Isla did the same :haha:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
There are some uncertainties when it comes to Pogba:
Injuries, lack of motivation (his head is probably in Real), and would he performing as he used to.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Serious question - would you take Gotze on a free for a vice Dybala role (or any other role for that matter)? Do you rate him as a totally broken and finished for top or any kind of football or you think he still has a chance to shake off his injury stacked several seasons and restart his career?

Three of his last 5 seasons Gotze has less than 15 league games in a single campaign, he`s only 27 y old though...

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Serious question - would you take Gotze on a free for a vice Dybala role (or any other role for that matter)? Do you rate him as a totally broken and finished for top or any kind of football or you think he still has a chance to shake off his injury stacked several seasons and restart his career?

Three of his last 5 seasons Gotze has less than 15 league games in a single campaign, he`s only 27 y old though...
these bundesliga players we were linked with... götze and draxler were goat transfer threads, and some other guys like kolasinac, dahoud, shaqiri or baba rahman were also strongly hyped if i recall correctly. and look at them where are they now. kolasinac is the only one i know he starts regularly for his club. the others are either squad players, or completely disappeared (baba rahman, what a name :baus: )

answering your question: no to götze, he's probably finished.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
these bundesliga players we were linked with... götze and draxler were goat transfer threads, and some other guys like kolasinac, dahoud, shaqiri or baba rahman were also strongly hyped if i recall correctly. and look at them where are they now. kolasinac is the only one i know he starts regularly for his club. the others are either squad players, or completely disappeared (baba rahman, what a name :baus: )

answering your question: no to götze, he's probably finished.
We should have gotten Kolasinac. It was the perfect time for him to come to Italy and improve further. Instead he picked farmers amateur league

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That moment when Juninho is tapping up Matuidi by saying to the media he's undervalued and that Lyon needs a veteran like him.
poor @Raphaël Imagine Blaised and Confused leaves Juve only to end up @ Lyon. Just when @Raphaël thought he was safe and could sleep soundly at night, Blaised and Confused moves back to France to ply his try for Raph's beloved Lyon. Ouch!

- - - Updated - - -

Di Marzio says we are interested in this wonderkid. RB from Porto, he have a fixed price in his contract for 10 million euros, but I do bet Porto want to sign him up for a new contract. You cant judge a player from a Youtube video, but I like his style.
Can he sing and does he come with a guitar? :numnum:

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: I can't believe these guys get paid to spew this BS. Hazard, who's been injured forever, makes the cut somehow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)