Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (87 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
You can have all the talent in the world but means very little if your not showing it on the pitch, SMS is elevating a lesser team to a title challenge while the only thing pogba done in the last year is post videos of him playing basketball to instagram and fuck over he's coaches.
MU environment is very bad him ....

By the way many MU rejects they are better version of themselves already ...

last, Im big fan of Pogba , i watched many of his matches this season and last season ...he is really performing well in many games ... but his teammates (no quality to help him) and his coach ( not tactically smart) all contributes to MU results ...
A mid like him doing his duty in a shit team and shit environment....

Pogba will turn this team from Jeep to FERRARI

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Lukaku and even Ashley Young look like excellent players for Inter so far and I'm sure Pogba, Martial etc would be great if they moved away from that dump. Even CL winner Di Maria was wasted there. Now you can appreciate why Sir Alex is so highly regarded.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
At the beginning of the summer transfer window Paratici and Agnelli should present us with an Isco or Pogbs or SMS, or they should better quit Juve.
We have done nothing in this transfer , we have focused all our time and budget on next season window, so they better deliver and already have smth booked, no more free trash!

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
I would like to see James Rodriguez as our Playmaker. Would give him a chance, then we could really play 4-4-2 Diamond.
Righ now it doesn't seem to make sense. Ramsey, Bernardeschi, Dybala and Costa all failed to play as a 10. Alltough don't know if Costa tried to role of 10.
That's why Sarri changed the formation to 4-3-3. It's a wise move, shouldn't force players to a position that they are not able to play.
Correct line of thought.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I would like to see James Rodriguez as our Playmaker. Would give him a chance, then we could really play 4-4-2 Diamond.
Righ now it doesn't seem to make sense. Ramsey, Bernardeschi, Dybala and Costa all failed to play as a 10. Alltough don't know if Costa tried to role of 10.
That's why Sarri changed the formation to 4-3-3. It's a wise move, shouldn't force players to a position that they are not able to play.
James was totally available last summer and probably wouldn’t have cost that much more than Danilo (who cost us 37m). Was a missed opportunity in my opinion. He would have been the ideal 10 in Sarri’s diamond formation.

In other news, I used to think that SMS was a one season wonder, but he has been fantastic this year. I’d love to see him here. He’s improved in many aspects of his game recently.

Allenatore

Jan 10, 2020
MU environment is very bad him ....

By the way many MU rejects they are better version of themselves already ...

last, Im big fan of Pogba , i watched many of his matches this season and last season ...he is really performing well in many games ... but his teammates (no quality to help him) and his coach ( not tactically smart) all contributes to MU results ...
A mid like him doing his duty in a shit team and shit environment....

Pogba will turn this team from Jeep to FERRARI
Chainsmoker couldn't handle fricking Kepa, I don't see how he could control a caracter lika Pogba?

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Chainsmoker couldn't handle fricking Kepa, I don't see how he could control a caracter lika Pogba?
Who told you that Sarri is staying .... I'm expecting Allegri or Pep ....

The next games are fundamental to that ....let us bow out in CL , lose to Inter in our turf ....then Sarri out .....

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010

The next games are fundamental to that ....let us bow out in CL , lose to Inter in our turf ....then Sarri out .....
Yes, and our season goes to shit. Lets not hope for that only to remove the so far incompetent and mediocre coach, we are way better than that, also this team showed they can step up and win games despite the manager factor, Giorgio`s presence is a major boost, lets hope that he can be the inspiration the boys need...

Jun 7, 2003
James was totally available last summer and probably wouldn’t have cost that much more than Danilo (who cost us 37m). Was a missed opportunity in my opinion. He would have been the ideal 10 in Sarri’s diamond formation.

In other news, I used to think that SMS was a one season wonder, but he has been fantastic this year. I’d love to see him here. He’s improved in many aspects of his game recently.
At the end Zidane didn't let him go, he was almost sure an Atletico player. The deal was canceled because some Madrid midfielder injured himself.

I like SMS very much, would probably buy his dress if he manages to prove his worth with our jersey. The only thing is that maybe he is too similar to Rabiot from what i have seen. What do you guys think?

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019

How about we get through Lyon and cross our fingers for the next round, show Conte that Juve is success and Inter failure and let Sarri have his day before a Summer of speculation.

Jun 6, 2015
He did that last year already, simply wasn't hyped because Lazio had an unremarkable season in Serie A and he didn't score as much. People need to understand that his role changed since they brought in Correa two years ago. He used to be play much more advanced with Parolo and Leiva being the more defensive minded midfielders. Once Correa was brought in Luis Alberto dropped from SS to LCM and Parolo was benched. That meant that SMS was tasked with more defensive duties and while his production slightly dropped he started being more influential for them in other areas of the pitch.

I actually didn't rate him as highly as many here did after his breakout year as I thought he was bit of a luxury player that was more of an AM than an actual all around box-to-box mid. I completely changed my opinion on him last season as he showed that he has much more to his game than just scoring amazing goals.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Neither will come here.. If we fire Sarri it means Inzaghi - I have no doubt about it
Pep- He already stated his loyalty to City and implied he is more interested in returning to Spain than to go to Italy
Allegri - We wont turn back.. The board is convinced in making our team both good in terms of results and in terms of beautiful football..

Anyway I do not expect us to fire Sarri unless we fail to deliver the Scudetto while also missing on the CL trophy..

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

Are you a really Juve fan? Going out in CHL at this time we hurt us badly financially.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

NAh man, James is finished as a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)