Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2010
There might be nowhere else he could go. He already coached Barca and Bayern, he won't coach Real, and I see it very unlikely that he takes on another Prem side. I would say chances are his next destination is either PSG or Juventus, regardless of cost.
I still can't understand why would someone play in psg. For some occasional cl games? Other than the money, there is no reason

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

SpartanR

Feb 10, 2020
If Juventus can really make this happen, they should do everything for it, even ask financial help from Nike/Adidas, the marketing impact around the world would be phenomenal, this would be legendary, it’s like having Maradona and Pelé playing in the same team, people would talk about it years and years later..
But it’s only a dream...

And i can’t see Messi leaving Barcelona, his family is good there, his salary is astronomic, around 50M/years at least i believe, he never left Barcelona before, and with him leaving they are fucked up. And i simply cannot imagine Messi and Ronaldo in the same team, because they are rivals for almost everything : stats, UCL and Ballon d’Or titles

I’ll keep dreaming, but at least i’ll do it for real on FIFA, which is nice...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If Juventus can really make this happen, they should do everything for it, even ask financial help from Nike/Adidas, the marketing impact around the world would be phenomenal, this would be legendary, it’s like having Maradona and Pelé playing in the same team, people would talk about it years and years later..
But it’s only a dream...

And i can’t see Messi leaving Barcelona, his family is good there, his salary is astronomic, around 50M/years at least i believe, he never left Barcelona before, and with him leaving they are fucked up. And i simply cannot imagine Messi and Ronaldo in the same team, because they are rivals for almost everything : stats, UCL and Ballon d’Or titles

I’ll keep dreaming, but at least i’ll do it for real on FIFA, which is nice...
Pep? Maybe..
Pogba? Probably
Messi? I cant believe it is even being discussed in here as there is 0.000000001% chance of getting him..
We are paying a lot for Ronaldo and I truly believe Pogba will come back and we all know he isnt coming to work for free and even without Pogba.. Messi is on bigger wages than Ronaldo so even if the Italian lawy helps it would still be too much..

Anyway as much as I`d love to see Messi and Ronaldo together at Juve it`d be much better for our team to have Pogba instead as he would fill a super hole in midfield..

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
And I can bet we would still lose the UCL... but damn, that looks hot as hell
imagine these with no proper midfield behind them. real galacticos team v1.0, after they sold makélélé. they still had zidane + ronaldo in 2004-05-06, but won zero tituli.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
imagine these with no proper midfield behind them. real galacticos team v1.0, after they sold makélélé. they still had zidane + ronaldo in 2004-05-06, but won zero tituli.
Yep, their policy back then was Zidanes and Pavones. Florentino did learn a lot about that and after he came back he went for high quality in every position plus a couple of stars... great call

His current policy is kind of disrupting so we would see if it works but the reading time is wonderful, there were never be a better opportunity to try something like this that after 3 ucl in a row

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)