Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (65 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
What does the nationality have anything to do with it?
Inzaghi has Seriously nice style and play. If he has the right team and support he could kill it. His lazio shit all over us and his team costs a total of a quarter of our roster
Sarri had a nice style of play. I want a change and stop penny pinching with these mediocre managers.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Really i see conte doing real well with a 352 at inter and he did real well here so your hypothesis is based on what?
It’ll only go so far. Do you not remember during our 2nd and 3rd season under Conte how awful our play was. It’s like players give up. It’ll happen again with him next season.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Sarri had a nice style of play. I want a change and stop penny pinching with these mediocre managers.
Naah I dont think so.. Napoli were predictable for me and his Chelsea didnt play good football...
Inzaghi is playing the exact type of football I like - Pragmatic creative and non hesitant..

Anyway if we get Pogba next year our midfield should improve greatly and I do expect a RB who can do a much better defensive job then our game would improve in a great manner
Our team is by far the best in Italy and even our midfield is one of the best in Italy (even if it doesnt really look like it..) , its really frustrating see our team not dominating

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Naah I dont think so.. Napoli were predictable for me and his Chelsea didnt play good football...
Inzaghi is playing the exact type of football I like - Pragmatic creative and non hesitant..

Anyway if we get Pogba next year our midfield should improve greatly and I do expect a RB who can do a much better defensive job then our game would improve in a great manner
Our team is by far the best in Italy and even our midfield is one of the best in Italy (even if it doesnt really look like it..) , its really frustrating see our team not dominating
We’re severely lacking in the full back department. Selling Cancelo was a mistake. Inzaghi wouldn’t change a thing here in my opinion.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
No joke and I'm not even overreacting - sell every single one of them (midfielders). Plus Costa, Higuain, Cuadrado, De Sciglio.

Tonali has to come. Pogba or SMS too. Get Tolisso. Get Luis Alberto. Then one or two more cheaper ones for rotation.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No joke and I'm not even overreacting - sell every single one of them (midfielders). Plus Costa, Higuain, Cuadrado, De Sciglio.

Tonali has to come. Pogba or SMS too. Get Tolisso. Get Luis Alberto. Then one or two more cheaper ones for rotation.
What about Sarri? Do we retain the Chain Smoking Cancer?

We should keep Bentancur and Rabiot. Sell all the other mids.

How much can we realistically raise by selling Pjanic, Costa, and Ramsey? Can we get 100 million for all 3? :boh: :numnum:

Put that money towards Pogba and Tonali. Sell Romero for Plusvalenza. Recall Kulu and Orsolini for width, in case we need to play 4-3-3.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
What about Sarri? Do we retain the Chain Smoking Cancer?

We should keep Bentancur and Rabiot. Sell all the other mids.

How much can we realistically raise by selling Pjanic, Costa, and Ramsey? Can we get 100 million for all 3? :boh: :numnum:

Put that money towards Pogba and Tonali. Sell Romero for Plusvalenza. Recall Kulu and Orsolini for width, in case we need to play 4-3-3.
Punt Sarri into the Sun.

Nah, get rid of those two as well. Soft, no character, make no difference whatsoever. I'm disgusted by all of them. Can wasn't great, but at least he had balls and heart.

Pjanić should still get us at least 60m. 20-30 for Costa. Ramsey maybe 15-20. I guess...

I forgot about Kulusevski. Tonali, Pogba, L.Alberto, Tolisso and Kulusevski. Not a bad start.

If it's true what Sabatini said we're not getting Orsolini back.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

This looks more realistic in fantasy football manager and we need good quality full backs plus back up striker not only midfielders

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We’re severely lacking in the full back department. Selling Cancelo was a mistake. Inzaghi wouldn’t change a thing here in my opinion.
No... Cancelo was not any better than what we currently have... We need a defender that knows how to defend well but also attack and not a fullback that only knows to do the later..
What we need is a RB A.Sandro..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)