Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (54 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Maybe Beppe doesn't rate him.
Starts rumours, that he interested.
Paratooci splashes 120mln on SMS.
Beppe signs Tonali for 40mln.
SMS mediocre Juve career.
Tonali pirloesque career at Inter.
I don't think Tonali is the solution to our problems. Tonali for 50 million to complement a star signing in midfield? Yes Please.

Tonali as our marquee signing in midfield? Meh. That would be so underwhelming, like the New York Knicks pursuing free agents style underwhelming.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
No... Cancelo was not any better than what we currently have... We need a defender that knows how to defend well but also attack and not a fullback that only knows to do the later..
What we need is a RB A.Sandro..
Name a RB that does all that then?

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Name a RB that does all that then?
Ricardo Pereira is one. I think Semedo could still be very good in a more tactical system rather than anarchy at Barca. And I really like Di Lorenzo from Napoli. Playing very well although I doubt Napoli would sell after just a year.

SpartanR

Feb 10, 2020
Bellerin ? Lol we are not in 2013 anymore

Better let Cuadrado be a starter and take a youngster like Lucas Rosa, Birindelli junior or Emerson from Betis and hope one of them become world class, like Kimmich and Arnold did

Of course Ricardo pereira would be amazing, but if we sign Tonali ~40/50M + another WC midfield im not sure if we have enough money to spend 40/50M on a wc right back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)